• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

My 500th Blog Entry

Alolan_Apples

“Assorted” Collector
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Island
Palm City
Flower Glow Wand
Cool Balloon
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Yule Log
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Tetris Grid
Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Apple (Fruit)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
I made it past another blogging milestone. Now I am at...

500 Entries!

I wouldn’t be surprised that I would make it this far some day. What’s rather surprising is that I blogged even more slowly. In fact, I didn’t even cross the 500 mark before my fifth anniversary on this site (not even in the month), but I managed to climb this far before the new decade.

It’s also worth mentioning that I’m half-way there before reaching another digit. I crossed the triple-digit mark since 2014, but I have yet to climb the quadruple-digit mark. Maybe when ACNH comes out, my blogging rate will go faster.

I wouldn’t mind if anybody surpasses me in number of blog entries written or if I’m not the first person to cross the 1,000 mark, but I will eventually get there.

This won’t be the last entry of the year, but it will be the last entry of the first 500 entries.

Back