• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

My Animal Crossing Life #3

Imnotcrazyhopefully

Nameless Bean
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Silver Mailbox
Yay! Three MACLs now! Three is honestly the best. Maybe not to some, but oh my god, three is totally amazing to me. For one, I was born in March. The third month. On the third day. 2003. At 3:53 AM.
Three weeks early. I know, I know. Three has truly blessed me. That's why I must protect my blessing from four, the evil dictator of my life! Why four? Idk. Just seemed cool.

Anyway, yay three MACLs!! So let's kick this one off by talking about Pocket Camp!
Pocket Camp lately has been so much fun with the Christmas event. I've been kind of slow getting all the items, but you can't exactly blame me, what with the er... events... going on in my life right now. But yes! I have finally got enough materials to craft Stella the last item she needed to move in! Stella is so smol. I'm smitten to have her in my town. Also, hahaha, I'm still WAY too nervous to decorate in New Leaf. I don't know why I'm so nervous! I know I want a forest theme and I have everything I need to decorate. I guess I just don't know where to start. That's the thing about me. Get me started and I can finish(nearly) anything. But without that headstart, I get scared and back down. Gosh, I don't know. Someday I know I'll just do it spontaneously. But what with the events in my life right now, I'm too nervous to do anything.

Anyway! Thanks for tuning in to another My Animal Crossing Life! Until next time!

Oh man you were born March 2003? I'm like almost 4 years older than you are xDDD

Cool to see you're havin fun with Pocket Camp, unfortunately I pretty much lost interest in it. Keep us updated k :p

xSuperMario64x;bt14627 said:
Oh man you were born March 2003? I'm like almost 4 years older than you are xDDD

Cool to see you're havin fun with Pocket Camp, unfortunately I pretty much lost interest in it. Keep us updated k :p

Ya hahaha I'm a smol boi but it's cool cuz a lot of my friends are 4, 4 and a half years older than me, including my sis. And yus I really like I but I'm cheap lol. Oh well it's still fun :>

Back