• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Trading My entire catalog and DIYS for sale :D

Hi!
Would you be interested in catalog trading my brown pleather shoulder bag for the white espresso maker? Also offering 2 NMT’s to catalog gas range, cream and sugar, and towel rack :3

Hi! I have Sloppy Rug! Could I catalog the White Yucca?

The diys I'd like to buy are the bird bath, cherry dress, cherry hat, cherry umbrella, ironwood table, pear wardrobe, pear wall, pear dress, rose crown, ironwood table, shell bed, and shell fountain. Haha that's a lot of diys so I'll let you make the first offer, do you prefer bells or NMT?

The diys I'd like to buy are the bird bath, cherry dress, cherry hat, cherry umbrella, ironwood table, pear wardrobe, pear wall, pear dress, rose crown, ironwood table, shell bed, and shell fountain. Haha that's a lot of diys so I'll let you make the first offer, do you prefer bells or NMT?
does 70k for all of the diys sound ok?

I have the lacy rug to give you, could I trade for cataloging your red fireplace (and green double sofa if you have it)?

i wish to catalog!

Arcade Seat (Gray)
Arcade Seat (Red)
Chalkboard (Foreign language)
Coffee Cup (Royal)
Cypress Plant (White)
Espresso Maker (Blue)
Imperial Dining Table (Brown)
Imperial Low Table (Brown)
Inflatable Sofa (Green)
Lecture-hall Bench (Light brown)
Lecture-hall Desk (White)
Mic Stand
Monstera (Yellow)
Piano Bench (Black, brown, camel)
Pinball Machine (Red)

Since ur wishlist is so short... I only got the brown pilot's cap for u to catalog lol
Please get back to me :) thanks!!
could I actually just keep the cap then? i'll just ask for 99k to catalog everything if thats ok

Back