• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Trading My entire catalog and DIYS for sale :D

Are both variations of the paper lantern still available? I have the white rice cooker and green handcart.

If yes, are we keeping the items or just cataloging? I'm willing to give these to you for keeps.

Are both variations of the paper lantern still available? I have the white rice cooker and green handcart.

If yes, are we keeping the items or just cataloging? I'm willing to give these to you for keeps.
I have both variations but I'm only willing to let you keep the dark wood lantern if that's ok sorry ;-;

could i order:
beach chair (white)
colourful wheel
palace wall
pink rose rug

im sorry i dont have anything on your wishlist :( but i can give you 30k bells?

could i order:
beach chair (white)
colourful wheel
palace wall
pink rose rug

im sorry i dont have anything on your wishlist :( but i can give you 30k bells?
I could let you catalog beach chair and palace wall and let you keep the colorful wheel and pink rose rug for 50k?

I could let you catalog beach chair and palace wall and let you keep the colorful wheel and pink rose rug for 50k?
how about 42k? <3
DUDZcWtV4AEwBgb.jpg

Hi! I have these items from your wishlist: beige checkered jumper dress, natural serving cart, green throwback container.
Would you catalog trade for the following? Arched window wall, mama panda, kotatsu.

Interested in the wooden bookshelf diy. I have checkered jumper dress beige, sea globe, and soup kettles borscht and minestrone, and handlebar mustache.

Hi! I have these items from your wishlist: beige checkered jumper dress, natural serving cart, green throwback container.
Would you catalog trade for the following? Arched window wall, mama panda, kotatsu.
sure! ill pm you the code in a bit also you can keep the mama panda
Post automatically merged:

Interested in the wooden bookshelf diy. I have checkered jumper dress beige, sea globe, and soup kettles borscht and minestrone, and handlebar mustache.
could I catalog everything you offered for the diy + 50k? I don't need the checkered jumper dress beige anymore ty!

So I would super love to catalog your wall mounted tv (50 inch) and I have the sea globe and soup kettle (hot and sour soup) from your wishlist that you can catalog. I know the tv is super expensive though and if you would have to order it in order for me to catalog it, I can totally find something else on your list! Let me know. :)

So I would super love to catalog your wall mounted tv (50 inch) and I have the sea globe and soup kettle (hot and sour soup) from your wishlist that you can catalog. I know the tv is super expensive though and if you would have to order it in order for me to catalog it, I can totally find something else on your list! Let me know. :)
I actually have it in my catalog rn so I can catalog trade! I already got the sea globe so just the soup kettle is fine! ill pm you a code rn

hello! could i catalog: beach towel, diner neon sign (red), fireplace (red), paper lantern (dark wood)

i have: coffee cup (plain), fan palm (blue), mic stand, portable radio (red), serving cart (brown)

and could i also buy the bamboo doll diy for 1 nmt? sorry if this is a lot!

hello! could i catalog: beach towel, diner neon sign (red), fireplace (red), paper lantern (dark wood)

i have: coffee cup (plain), fan palm (blue), mic stand, portable radio (red), serving cart (brown)

and could i also buy the bamboo doll diy for 1 nmt? sorry if this is a lot!
sounds good! could i just keep the red portable radio for the bamboo doll diy? it's totally fine if you dont want to

sounds good! could i just keep the red portable radio for the bamboo doll diy? it's totally fine if you dont want to
that's perfectly fine! i don't mind you keeping any of this honestly. did you wanna do that instead of the nmt for it?

Back