• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

my first sig! (:

Nedrian said:
Horus said:
chubsterr said:
Horus said:
Bita said:
How do you make siggys?
I want to make my own :)
gimp or photoshop

good luck learning though.... very complicated and photoshop costs like $900
I cannot believe u got a good rating from Horus.

Thats gota be quite the achievement seeing how hes is...well...Horus..l0l
j/p with u Horus don't cry now :p
its only because I've seen some of the best :p
example: NOT MINE
53809966xb1.png

nightmare.png
whose some of the best? i want to seee!

and photoshop really costs 900 dollars? my boyfriend has it on his computer, and he didn't pay anything for it. :/ hmm... i'll post some things he did in another thread.
there's different versions of Photoshop some come free with computers but their usually VERY basic the full version costs $900 :O

and to look at amazing sigs go to runescape community ([google it]lol i know runescape, but go to the graphics section their amazing)

Horus said:
Nedrian said:
Horus said:
chubsterr said:
Horus said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
I cannot believe u got a good rating from Horus.

Thats gota be quite the achievement seeing how hes is...well...Horus..l0l
j/p with u Horus don't cry now :p
its only because I've seen some of the best :p
example: NOT MINE
53809966xb1.png

nightmare.png
whose some of the best? i want to seee!

and photoshop really costs 900 dollars? my boyfriend has it on his computer, and he didn't pay anything for it. :/ hmm... i'll post some things he did in another thread.
there's different versions of Photoshop some come free with computers but their usually VERY basic the full version costs $900 :O

and to look at amazing sigs go to runescape community ([google it]lol i know runescape, but go to the graphics section their amazing)
lol trust me dont mention runescape on tbt..

I am a recovering runescape addict.
Recently Retired lol

chubsterr said:
lol trust me dont mention runescape on tbt..

I am a recovering runescape addict.
Recently Retired lol
me two :p

but seriously they're amazing sigs

Back