• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

My First Siggy!

hollisterx2 said:
Melvic said:
they havent replied
Patience. Maybe making siggies is the type of thing you just go at it alone and develop your own kind of skill/style along the way?
That is the way it is. You can have someone teach you the fundamentals but you have to learn your own style.

True True....... But i still dont get half the things in photoshop and i always get mad at it when it doesnt go my way! =@
But the ppl at school dont teach us enough these days anyway....

Melvic said:
True True....... But i still dont get half the things in photoshop and i always get mad at it when it doesnt go my way! =@
But the ppl at school dont teach us enough these days anyway....
Experiment and you'll figure it out. Go easy on yourself! >.<

Oh....i just realised theres sumthing really wrong with the umbreon (well i realised b4 but didnt say anything) Tht weird brightness around him....
i went on photo shop and got rid of it then uploaded it again on photo bucket then it came up with the original (the one with light surrouding) ....?

Melvic said:
Oh....i just realised theres sumthing really wrong with the umbreon (well i realised b4 but didnt say anything) Tht weird brightness around him....
i went on photo shop and got rid of it then uploaded it again on photo bucket then it came up with the original (the one with light surrouding) ....?
Yeah sometimes Photobucket can be strange like that. Delete the old picture first and then upload the new edited picture. Then use that URL for the siggy. =3

yeah oddly i deleted all traces of the old copy and now theres onli the new one and when i cliked to upload it on Photo bucket it loaded then showed me the old copy i even deleted it off photo bucket? eh...?

Melvic said:
yeah oddly i deleted all traces of the old copy and now theres onli the new one and when i cliked to upload it on Photo bucket it loaded then showed me the old copy i even deleted it off photo bucket? eh...?
Wow Photobucket is strange indeed. I'm not sure what you tell you after that. =(

Melvic try out Gimp.

Its more user friendly than photoshop.

Also always always always save your signature as .PNG not .JPEG

.PNG Will keep your signature at the best quality.

Back