My idea...

Cool. Off-topic, but cool.

Y'know, I was in a huge Metroid Prime: Hunters Online discussion at NSider a loooong time ago, and some guy called me MacGyver (spelling probably... <_<) because I came up with the greatest ideas to counteract problems. And if I apply that thinking to the Clans, it will be a great plan to boost active users!

BULERIAS said:
UltraByte said:
BAMBAM! said:
The Spriters clan ....hmmm that kind of roles of the tounge :r
Ooh... I want that one, too... But I'd rather have Star Wars.
We can have different clans, if this idea works, of course. Star Wars clans, Spriters clans, Zelda clans... anything. If this works, we'll make an official poll about it.
Team Shadow is already a type of clan!
But ya, it would be awsome!
BULERIAS said:
UltraByte said:
BAMBAM! said:
I like it but I think in the first post the owner should choose if they have to make an agreement before some one attacks them.
Okay. That's good, too. I really like this idea. You should make a Clan board in the Chat category., if we use this idea.
OK.... yeah, if we go through with the clans, we'll have a specific board for them, maybe even a whole category....
Wholecatagoery, with boards and sub boards!

AC1983FAN said:
BULERIAS said:
UltraByte said:
BAMBAM! said:
The Spriters clan ....hmmm that kind of roles of the tounge :r
Ooh... I want that one, too... But I'd rather have Star Wars.
We can have different clans, if this idea works, of course. Star Wars clans, Spriters clans, Zelda clans... anything. If this works, we'll make an official poll about it.
Team Shadow is already a type of clan!
But ya, it would be awsome!
BULERIAS said:
UltraByte said:
BAMBAM! said:
I like it but I think in the first post the owner should choose if they have to make an agreement before some one attacks them.
Okay. That's good, too. I really like this idea. You should make a Clan board in the Chat category., if we use this idea.
OK.... yeah, if we go through with the clans, we'll have a specific board for them, maybe even a whole category....
Wholecatagoery, with boards and sub boards!
Exactly. I think this idea will get more users active!

BAMBAM! said:
actually, I already have a whole idea on how it will work, but I need to have permission and stuff first...
PM me with your idea, and I'll think about it.

BULERIAS said:
Yeah, an admin making a suggestion; wierd, eh?

:p

So now.... maybe we can have clans of some sorts... and then we can have the clans go to war and things... It'll be sorta like a forum-wide RP. You know, like Warrior clans, Pirate Clans, Assasin Clans, things like that. It might be fun....
Someone's been playing Fire Emblem too much...

Anyway, I really think this is just a way to turn TBT in to a something it's not, even more. I think we don't need more boards, we need to take some away for a while and get people to post in the less-used boards.

PIKMIN042 said:
BULERIAS said:

So now.... maybe we can have clans of some sorts... and then we can have the clans go to war and things... It'll be sorta like a forum-wide RP. You know, like Warrior clans, Pirate Clans, Assasin Clans, things like that. It might be fun....

Anyway, I really think this is just a way to turn TBT in to a something it's not, even more. I think we don't need more boards, we need to take some away for a while and get people to post in the less-used boards.
Yup, I'm a Fire Emblem nut now.

But seriously, this would only be like a forum-wide RP, not an actualy "board"

BAMBAM! said:
ok, BTW just finished a sprite sheet, expect it to be posted soon!

:)
Yeah, that was another off-topic post. Please stop that.

BULERIAS said:
PIKMIN042 said:
BULERIAS said:

Yup, I'm a Fire Emblem nut now.

But seriously, this would only be like a forum-wide RP, not an actualy "board"
I never said anything about that, but I thought we were here about video games, not some clan thing. :\ Don't expect me to play your little game.

Back