• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Trading My items for wishlist items

Do you have multiple bamboo grass by any chance? I have:
Carpentry set, calm painting, cup of tea, drafting table, dynamic painting.

I also noticed you wanted a lot of stuff from cleos rv and I can summon her for you! :)

Ah sadly I don't have another bamboo grass I'm sorry TT^TT
I would greatly appreciate the rv visit though if you available

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry for the late reply.... I missed it!

Yes, please! I found a New Nintendo 3DS in my drawers. So, a consol table, new 3DS and then the visit to Cyrus' RV!

No problem! Just VM/PM me when your available so I can come visit

Uhm... I'm pretty sure my post was ignored :p I have an antique shelf and a fancy display stand that I will trade for your zodiac rat and rooster. Do you still need these items?

Last edited:
I can give you Wendell's painting for the cinnamoroll wall if you still need it C:

Uhm... I'm pretty sure my post was ignored :p I have an antique shelf and a fancy display stand that I will trade for your zodiac rat and rooster. Do you still need these items?

Oh I apologize! ;o; I'm still interested in trading, just VM/PM whenever your available. Sorry once again!

I have a lot of things-blueprints, book stands, box-shaped seat, cup of tea, dinnerware, drafting table, fancy display stand, herringbone floor, minifridge, monochrome floor, overflowing trash, rice balls, stacked magazines, strapped books, umbrella stand, wall-mounted tv, and zen backpack.
However I don't have them all with me right this second, I would have to go to all the RV's. Once I get everything and you agree to the trade I will go further into what I want in return.

Back