• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Trading My items for wishlist items

Berliner, Fancy Frame and Office Clock for Egg Bed, Egg Clock and Cinn Floor?

Someone has already offered the Fancy Frame and Berliner and Cinn Floor is resevered. I can do Office Clock for either Egg items tho.

Sorry for delay, im getting on now!! I may need you to re open

Hi! I can offer:

basket chair
cupcake
milk carton
New Nintendo 3DS
perfume bottles
set lunch
zen chair

for your:

bamboo grass
cream and sugar
kimbap plate
new year's noodles
sloppy sofa
twelve-grape plate
yut board

Please VM or PM if interested in trading.

Hi! Responded to your VM.

Current offer:

cupcake
milk carton
New Nintendo 3DS
perfume bottles
trash bags

for your:

kimbap plate
new year's noodles
sloppy sofa
twelve-grape plate
yut board

I have a console table I'm not using. It's a really small table. I excepted it to be the same size like the cabana table....
You want the New Nintendo 3DS, light breakfast and tool stand. Those items are in Cyrus' RV. If you want, I'll scan him into my Campground for you.

Can we trade? I'd like the snowman matryoshka, please and thank you!

I have a console table I'm not using. It's a really small table. I excepted it to be the same size like the cabana table....
You want the New Nintendo 3DS, light breakfast and tool stand. Those items are in Cyrus' RV. If you want, I'll scan him into my Campground for you.

Can we trade? I'd like the snowman matryoshka, please and thank you!

That would be great! So a visit to Cyrus RV and Consol table for the snowman matryoshka? :0c

Do you have multiple bamboo grass by any chance? I have:
Carpentry set, calm painting, cup of tea, drafting table, dynamic painting.

I also noticed you wanted a lot of stuff from cleos rv and I can summon her for you! :)

That would be great! So a visit to Cyrus RV and Consol table for the snowman matryoshka? :0c

Sorry for the late reply.... I missed it!

Yes, please! I found a New Nintendo 3DS in my drawers. So, a consol table, new 3DS and then the visit to Cyrus' RV!

Back