• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Giveaway My tiny naughty giveaway censored version! -DONE-

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, theres a dlc I wanted, but I gotta find the list >.< Ill check again after I find it. Can you send me the link to his page again?

and Carmen is in my town, ready to become a shining star

yes, theres a dlc I wanted, but I gotta find the list >.< Ill check again after I find it. Can you send me the link to his page again?

and Carmen is in my town, ready to become a shining star

Sent you a pm. :)
And fufufu that made me smile. His Carmen is lucky. :blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Karminny
Its a delicate joke I guess. It depends on his personality if he takes it as a joke or something else!
Either way its fun for me though. xD
Now I'm going to nap for a bit. Let me know when you figured what you needed.

Awhh thank you! Im reconstructing my town, and forgot to plan to plot reset, luckily, shes in a decent enough spot :)

shes in boxes atm, but I plan on TT'ing her out of boxes so that she can roam the town ^.^ Thanks for the opportunity for me to observe her!

Last edited:
Hello! :) Could I claim all of the Korean exclusives? I'm available from 4:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. on weekdays (which I think is 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. JST?), and pretty much all day on weekends if that works better for you, just let me know. ^^

Hi, sorry for disappearing. Let me know when you are free so I'll bring them to you.
Please add this FC : 1521-3473-5766

@cheezyfries - Cabana set
@LaBelleFleur - Korean exclusives

Also is there's still anyone who's confirmed and want something from the prizes list, let me know. I'll have this over if I get no further claims.
I'll be here sometime today and tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back