• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

My town is finished! ~ Visit my dream town please ~

I'd tell you my DA, but I don't have one yet!

I just came into your town...

I dreamt of your town a couple of hours ago. It's wonderful!

(I have no idea whether these images will upload properly.)

My Favourite Areas (Outdoor):
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
The last two are probably my favourite favourites. :)

Indoors:

image.jpg
image.jpg

My Second character is Queen of Hearts themed. :)

I don't have a dream address yet as I haven't completed my town yet.

Last edited:
I dreamt of your town a couple of hours ago. It's wonderful!

(I have no idea whether these images will upload properly.)

My Favourite Areas (Outdoor):
View attachment 139065
View attachment 139066
View attachment 139067
View attachment 139068
View attachment 139069
View attachment 139070
View attachment 139071
The last two are probably my favourite favourites. :)

Indoors:

View attachment 139072
View attachment 139073

My Second character is Queen of Hearts themed. :)

I don't have a dream address yet as I haven't completed my town yet.

Aw you look so cute in that dress :3 & Thank you for uploading the pics! I love them all <3 (and yea i can see them hehe :3 ) Feel free to send me your DA when you get one c: ~ I had my DA since it was work in progress..xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd tell you my DA, but I don't have one yet!

I just came into your town...

Hope you enjoyed your dream ^_^ thank you for visiting.

P.s. your sig image is so cool lol

Last edited:
@PaperBag - 5500-5698-0883

I'm dreaming of your town now ;) you have a great map!!! wish I had it xD haha there's so much open space in bottom half, and you already have most of houses in North.. very nice c: and I love the landscaping around the fountain!! with all red hibiscus bushes blooming and flowers around it, looks super bright and nice c: Did you design some of your paths?? it's so creative and cute! Wish I had that talent xD.. oh and you picked the perfect spot for the cafe and police station in my opinion.. great job!! Keep up the great work <3

Yes, I reset a few times to get my map, I always disliked when the river basically took over the town, so I wanted a small river that split the town.
I did make the paths, was a real pain, lol.
Thanks for dreaming of my town, I'll make it better :D

b535fcc8a3ac4cc7ef6d3602579c8950.png

I think I picked the right outfit...right?

ed5246180254cb6b02a35e9452b76232.png

I love the way the camping area is set up. I couldn't get it all in one screencap, but got what I could.

cb035a5bf279b002d17bbf64785921ac.png

The town flag is simplistic and wonderful.

7d8d69808333d9eec9cb0bf18304073e.png

The white roses here are throwing me off.

48b6a464fa0f2cc58cf6e41cc378282c.png

Very soothing color mixes.

117c1a90c566d8d6926b93e6dd692972.png

Dead.

e2bc96b66400875bc7efa6182a727c4f.png

After agonizing over the choice between pastry treats and a chocolate cake, I made a tough decision and chose both.

10709ee8c87b76c10a0352a506e82968.png

Based on the positioning of these chess pieces, I can conclude that I don't know anything about chess.

f2670d90f4de01a4207ebd0328a4736d.png

Glad to see that best pumpkin head is getting the representation it deserves.

8c0a754358e7c49ccd3b451439ac04ac.png

Okay, but I still wear it better.

3826dca7778a059b83dfc2df40670024.png

I'm torn. On the one hand, I'm the only person who showed up. On the other, more cake for me!

db32af1306e0be1dca6146a6b44d469a.png

Very pretty room. Lunar horizon wallpaper makes anything better.

18c5cde674102a9bdaaa4275701a7fd7.png

I sure did! And on that note, I hope you enjoy mine.

I loved all your comments & screenshots lol so witty and fun ;) thank you so much for taking your time to do so c:
And i cant believe i missed that white rose there all this time lol it might have been my villagers..they always plant extra flowers haha i will go fix that soon c: im glad you like my town flag..i tried so many times to draw it and settled with that one lol.. Oh, chess room is not organized at all ;__; there's door in the way and i wanted to mix in card furniture pieces.. So never tried.. Well i might try later haha someone else suggested it b4 >.< anyways, thank you again and i will visit your DA shortly- after my brunch lol

I love your town! Maybe visit mine? DA is in sig. It's a work in progress, but the rooms in my mayors house is complete!

@MrGameandScotch. Town: Pallet

Just woke up to..tetris blocks?? I've never seen these xD cool!! And so creative c: and main paths are so colorful! I love the sign for retails & cafe. And town hall. Did you make it?? C: i love the top right corner.. Nice touch w/ mushrooms ny cedar forest c: some clovers would look nice too! But they are pretty rare unless you trade ;__; i just ate the famous mushroom haha
Great job lining the path with trees..oh and ores! That's creative c: i love the picnic blanket in the south. Surrounded by bamboo trees, and i can here cicada.. Perfect spot to have a picnic =) the cake was delicious too lol
I love the exterior of your mayors house.. And nice theme!! Tho I'm not a fan of horror movies haha room on the left and back almost gave me chills..maybe the music >.< love the customized rococo set on 2nd floor..nice and match your theme c: woah basement is well put together too..
You're so creative!! Love the houses with each own themes and customized sets in the rooms to make it so unique.. Great job!! I spent a really long time in your town lol i really love it. Thank you for sharing your DA!!

Your town looks lovely ;u; I can't dream of it right now, but I'll be sure to do so later!

b535fcc8a3ac4cc7ef6d3602579c8950.png

I think I picked the right outfit...right?

ed5246180254cb6b02a35e9452b76232.png

I love the way the camping area is set up. I couldn't get it all in one screencap, but got what I could.

cb035a5bf279b002d17bbf64785921ac.png

The town flag is simplistic and wonderful.

7d8d69808333d9eec9cb0bf18304073e.png

The white roses here are throwing me off.

48b6a464fa0f2cc58cf6e41cc378282c.png

Very soothing color mixes.

117c1a90c566d8d6926b93e6dd692972.png

Dead.

e2bc96b66400875bc7efa6182a727c4f.png

After agonizing over the choice between pastry treats and a chocolate cake, I made a tough decision and chose both.

10709ee8c87b76c10a0352a506e82968.png

Based on the positioning of these chess pieces, I can conclude that I don't know anything about chess.

f2670d90f4de01a4207ebd0328a4736d.png

Glad to see that best pumpkin head is getting the representation it deserves.

8c0a754358e7c49ccd3b451439ac04ac.png

Okay, but I still wear it better.

3826dca7778a059b83dfc2df40670024.png

I'm torn. On the one hand, I'm the only person who showed up. On the other, more cake for me!

db32af1306e0be1dca6146a6b44d469a.png

Very pretty room. Lunar horizon wallpaper makes anything better.

I chose the boy outfit, it just looked better on my character.

I really liked it.

Wow is all I have to say.

@Yuelia

Oh, we have the same main paths.. Your town has lot of empty spaces and guessing you haven't really landscaped (hence you said its WIP xD) ill just comment on your mayors house c: love your mayors outfit btw. Love the kitchen.. All the food items make me hungry lol tho i don't think the music playing in main room (regal set) and kitchen really match.. I'd put something that sounds bright & happy? >.< I like the music in study room..theres a big empty spot in the middle tho.. Maybe put editor's desk and chair in the middle? Just a suggestion c: bathroom is nice.. There's still some spots on minimalist tables.. Flowers look nice on it. And love the rococo set on 2nd floor. Oh i didnt know chocolate fountain can be recolored! Haha the room is cute. Basement looks nice too c: great job overall!! :D

Last edited:
@Yuelia

Oh, we have the same main paths.. Your town has lot of empty spaces and guessing you haven't really landscaped (hence you said its WIP xD) ill just comment on your mayors house c: love your mayors outfit btw. Love the kitchen.. All the food items make me hungry lol tho i don't think the music playing in main room (regal set) and kitchen really match.. I'd put something that sounds bright & happy? >.< I like the music in study room..theres a big empty spot in the middle tho.. Maybe put editor's desk and chair in the middle? Just a suggestion c: bathroom is nice.. There's still some spots on minimalist tables.. Flowers look nice on it. And love the rococo set on 2nd floor. Oh i didnt know chocolate fountain can be recolored! Haha the room is cute. Basement looks nice too c: great job overall!! :D

Thanks! I chose those songs because I really liked them xD

Your town looks lovely ;u; I can't dream of it right now, but I'll be sure to do so later!

i will dream up your town tomorrow

Hope you guys like it ^_^ I'm loving all these screenshots <3

I actually just updated with some minor changes.. c: oh, can someone please tell me if you can see the camper / tent in my campsite?? I'm not sure if you can see it in dreams.. I just wanna know xD haha I was excited cuz it's been a while since I saw any campers in my town..

:blush: 186 dream visitors and counting! c:

Last edited:
What I like about your lovely town.

The cute clothes you left out. I chose the blue party dress.

The pretty paths and cherry blossoms.

The beautiful hybrids, and how you placed them.

The way you decorated around the pwp's.

The cute campsite area.

The area in front of town hall.Sooo pretty.

All the cute characters and how you dressed them.

Super cute houses. I could go on and on about those. Great job.

I've seen your town before, but I liked it so much that I wanted to visit again. Thanks for sharing.

What I like about your lovely town.

The cute clothes you left out. I chose the blue party dress.
The pretty paths and cherry blossoms.
The beautiful hybrids, and how you placed them.
The way you decorated around the pwp's.
The cute campsite area.
The area in front of town hall.Sooo pretty.
All the cute characters and how you dressed them.
Super cute houses. I could go on and on about those. Great job.

I've seen your town before, but I liked it so much that I wanted to visit again. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you for visiting again c: I remember visiting some of your dream towns as well~ Looks like you have a new one! haha (how do you manage so many towns?? XD) I will visit again when I'm in game later :) oh, not sure if you saw it after recent update.. like 2 hours ago. Did you see tent set up (camper) in the campsite? I'm just really curious if it appears in dreams >.<..

I'm pretty sure that campers don't show up in dreams. The snowmen don't either. Kind of a bummer, cause it would look nice if they did.

I'm pretty sure that campers don't show up in dreams. The snowmen don't either. Kind of a bummer, cause it would look nice if they did.

Aw, yea it is a bummer.. I was excited to see the tent set up and was hoping it would show in dreams ;__; oh well >.<

Back