My Turnip is Pretty Cute

Proud to say that I got the very first turnip 😌 It shall become extremely valuable, I will become Big Turnip, and then I'm sending Joan and her sweet little granddaughter both out of business

I'm impartial to mine 😌 i got a pixel turnip. NFT prices only RISE! INVEST NOW! #NFTbro #NFTtruth #FutureRetirement

my first turnip looked like an ugly pineapple so i got a new one
nft57.png

Because of an increase in demand, we will be adding additional N.F.T.s to the available batch sometime later today. Due to technical complications of the modern crypto era we live in, this may unfortunately reset the current N.F.T.s in your inventories. However, if you dislike your N.F.T., you may simply discard it from your inventory and purchase another NFT from the shop, which will record a brand-new N.F.T. for you.

Because of an increase in demand, we will be adding additional N.F.T.s to the available batch sometime later today. Due to technical complications of the modern crypto era we live in, this may unfortunately reset the current N.F.T.s in your inventories. However, if you dislike your N.F.T., you may simply discard it from your inventory and purchase another NFT from the shop, which will record a brand-new N.F.T. for you.
whoa it's as broken here as it is in real life

New stuff = good, consumption = good, mindless consumption = better, mindless consumption of NFTs because an internet stranger told me to do so = GOATed

Back