• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

My Unpopular Opinions... Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Hunger Games, or How to Train Your Dragon.

I also don't like most reality shows, cartoons, or dramas on television these days.

tbh I don't like how the villagers are sorted into tiers, but ehh nothing I can do about it

1. I hate when people totally glorify america in the 50s and 60s and disregard racism during those periods of time. Yeah, maybe the drive in was cool and the hops were cool, but more than likely it was probably WAY more fun for white kids.
2. i hate flower headbands. theyre tacky.
3. i dont get what the big hulaballoo is about Dr. Who, Supernatural, and Sherlock. Even Pretty Little Liars. if you like them thats totally fine and i wont judge you but my god dont harangue me about them because im not gonna know what you're talking about. All i watch is Dexter, The Office, or Orange is the New Black most of the time.
4. I wont support troops in america who have murdered innocent peoples. sometimes for fun.
5. I literally am disgusted by people who claim rap has grotesque and inappropriate subtleties in it when they glorify country music which does the same thing half the time. country music talks about sex and drinking and partying too.
6. i dont get people who live in the city but want to act 'redneck' and go mudding every 5 seconds and post on facebook about being a country person when they probably wont even step in the mud or on farmland grounds with their shoes on or off.

Like, don't worry, man! In 40 to 50 years from now white people will be a minority in the USA compared to all other races anyway!

[This post was sponsored by Shaggy from Scooby-Doo]

Last edited:
i agree with all your unpopular opinions, especially the boyfriend thing and the phone thing. personally i find it so pointless to date in highschool, and i never text or use twitter or anything, i only use it to text my parents (sadly) and to play music.

i agree with all your unpopular opinions, especially the boyfriend thing and the phone thing. personally i find it so pointless to date in highschool, and i never text or use twitter or anything, i only use it to text my parents (sadly) and to play music.

Lol that's not sad. Everyone texts their parents sometime during the week, no matter how old they are [Unless their parents are dead]

Lol that's not sad. Everyone texts their parents sometime during the week, no matter how old they are [Unless their parents are dead]
I don't text either. I love my mom, but it's quite the chore talking to her.

Last edited:
I don't understand bars. At all. I don't get why I am paying money to drink something I could drink at home (for cheaper) without having to deal with other people. What is up with this culture that the youth flock together to get piss drunk every chance they get? It's like you can't have fun unless you're intoxicated and so detached from reality you don't care. What's so fun about waiting 30 mins for a drink, pushing through crowds of sweat and BO, just to stand around some random place to talk and throw up everything the next morning. IDGI.

Last edited:
I hate how people try to brag about anything, just to make themselves look "cooler" than they are. For example, claiming to have a disorder or health problem, showing off their personal belongings, telling everyone about how fun hanging out with so-and-so was, etc etc. Like no one cares.

um waiting to reply to someone to appear cool... get a grip. if i reply immediately its because i happened to check at the time

- - - Post Merge - - -

agree

Yeah I agree. If anything, when someone replies super fast to me, it makes me smile because it means they care about me/the conversation.

1. Steven Universe is terrible
2. High School Musical isnt the most amazing Movie ever.
3. Doctor Who isnt the best thing I have ever seen. I dont particularly like it at all tbh.
4. Rap isnt the best genre ever. I like it when it comes to gettin crunk at a dance or whatever, but otherwise its kinda pointless to me.
5. I dont have to have name rand stuff like lots of teens do

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and Nutella isnt the best thing zi have ever tasted

I find all those adult cartoons disguised as kid-friendly shows pretty boring (Regular Show, Adventure Time)
Not all actual music is **** and no one's better for listening to classic rock. Yeah, someone who listens to JB or 1D is the same as someone who listens to Rolling Stones.
Stalking someone virtually is pretty cute.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and attitudes such as having dairy casual sex, drink alcohol or take drugs are as respectable as staying away of it.

1. Really tired of the hash tags about political issues such as: whiteprivilege, whiteout, and blacklivesmatter. Actually I'm just sick of racism in the US in general. It's annoying, like if a person does a illegal thing then they need to be punished for doing the illegal thing, I don't care what race, gender, religion, or ethnicity they are. And if they are innocent leave them alone. Thats that.
2. Annoyed with politics, I dabble in them occasional but this country has really gone down hill I mean really? Donald Trump is running for president, if he gets elected I'm going to Canada.
3. I don't like the concept for Splatoon and I am not interested in the game at all.
4. E3 was horrible this year and I am disappointed in Square Enix because I am a kh fan and they gave us nothing about 3. And I don't like final fantasy so I don't care if thats their main series or not they have been developing this game for years, finish one project before adding on ten more. -.-
5. I hate pepsi, it taste like sugared down coca-cola and I cannot be friends with anyone who says that pepsi is better than coca-cola.
6. I dont understand our generation's hookup culture, I don't like hooking up nor do I like the thought of looking for a hookup. I just prefer relationships, I mean just be with the person if you want to sleep with them.
7. Great dislike for drugs and cigarettes, especially weed. I do not want it to be legalized and the whole topic is annoying because the only advocates of weed are people that smoke it. Also dislike when people claim that it 'raises' their intelligence.
8. I am really tired of fat shaming and often feel the need to punch some people at my college because a lot of students here do it and don't care who is getting hurt in the process.

Last edited:
Oh, and attitudes such as having dairy casual sex, drink alcohol or take drugs are as respectable as staying away of it.

I have about three guesses as to what dairy sex is. Please don't break my heart and say that was a typo.

9MW2ax5gzY-8.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back