• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

My Unpopular Opinions... Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think too many people are impatient, impulse buyers. "Omg new gaming console must have! No games out for it yet, no special sale, I'll buy it!" Same concept for Apple products. I'm still using my 4th Gen iPod Touch.

Last edited:
this.. long nails in general and people who complain about breaking them 24*7

dude.

I have a friend whose nails are about an inch long and every time she comes close to my food I can't help but cringe and imagine how much dirt gets trapped underneath them. Doesn't exactly help that she doesn't have the best hygiene either.

frozen is a subpar film at best, and is far from deserving of its mania and praise :))))

1. Tumblr is no.
2. TV/movies are boring and stupid.
3. Getting wet in the rain is fun. Umbrellas just get in the way of everything.
4. I liked middle school more than elementary.
5. Lima beans and spinach are amazing when you cook them right. So are sweet potatoes.
6. Mustard > Ketchup > Mayonnaise
7. Cheese is mold made from animal fluids, and 85% of the time it smells and tastes like butt.
8. Yogurt has the worst aftertaste I don't even
9. Babies are not cute.
10. Skinny jeans are practically an extra layer of skin and they don't look comfortable, why people wear them is beyond me

If you think movies are boring and stupid, you've been watching the wrong movies.

I love skinny jeans <: Hate the feeling of sag/looseness so I don't understand people that wear trackpants etc.

Really long, fake, painted fingernails gross me out.

You wouldn't like my nails then.

- - - Post Merge - - -

7. "I'm not like other girls." Ehhh...

Girls who compare themselves to other girls with means of insulting, ignorance, having a narcissistic personality disorder, and pointing out their own insecurities, stfu please.

Girls who compare themselves to other girls with means of insulting, ignorance, having a narcissistic personality disorder, and pointing out their own insecurities, stfu please.

I just don't get why people want to shove their disorders in front of everything and use it as an excuse for things.

Also, politics are nothing to me. I don't side with anything, and no matter who you pick something bad's going to happen.

1. I hate when people totally glorify america in the 50s and 60s and disregard racism during those periods of time. Yeah, maybe the drive in was cool and the hops were cool, but more than likely it was probably WAY more fun for white kids.
2. i hate flower headbands. theyre tacky.
3. i dont get what the big hulaballoo is about Dr. Who, Supernatural, and Sherlock. Even Pretty Little Liars. if you like them thats totally fine and i wont judge you but my god dont harangue me about them because im not gonna know what you're talking about. All i watch is Dexter, The Office, or Orange is the New Black most of the time.
4. I wont support troops in america who have murdered innocent peoples. sometimes for fun.
5. I literally am disgusted by people who claim rap has grotesque and inappropriate subtleties in it when they glorify country music which does the same thing half the time. country music talks about sex and drinking and partying too.
6. i dont get people who live in the city but want to act 'redneck' and go mudding every 5 seconds and post on facebook about being a country person when they probably wont even step in the mud or on farmland grounds with their shoes on or off.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back