• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

My very first coded ZB Theme

Honestly? I don't like it.

The colour on the images doesn't match the actual background colour (although that could be my browser, it's happened before) and I hate how it suddenly jumps from one colour to another. Also you haven't used my favourite colours in the world, so thats another downside for me xD

Sorry if this sounded harsh but I like to be honest ;P

Decent for the first attempt. The colors don't really work with the eyes and a lot of things could be alligned better. It's sorta messy.

Good job for the first time though.

Thanks for the comments and honesty guys. This was a learning experience, and there's a first for everything. Which browser are you guys using? I'm using FF3 and everything is aligned perfectly fine.

Here's what it looks like for me: link

Dunno.... Probably just the browser. At least I can say I tried. :p

I'm on a Mac using Safari and here's what it looks like for me: link

EDIT: Yea, it looks so much better in FF3 :p Still not the best layout in the world, and I agree with OCM on the alignment but it's much better than what I first thought.

Jman said:
Thanks for the comments and honesty guys. This was a learning experience, and there's a first for everything. Which browser are you guys using? I'm using FF3 and everything is aligned perfectly fine.

Here's what it looks like for me: ]

Dunno.... Probably just the browser. At least I can say I tried. :p
Nah, I wasn't referring to a problem, more of just a personal taste.

Like all of the box's should be the same width, instead of the nav bar being one size, than the index and copyright (theme selector bar?), another.

Very nice. As a whole, the skin has a great flow to it. The theme is consistent, and easy on the eyes. There are a few images that could have been sharper and more fitting - but that said, a lot of effort went into this, I can tell. Finish it off with a matching logo, and the effect will be much better.

Back