• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Giveaway Mystery's Fantabulous Gold Rose Giveaway! Winners announced!

Rosie Moon

~Living in my own world~
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Mailbox
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
Feedback
100% (92) +
Ondthy7.jpg

Hello~! Welcome to Mystery's Fantabulous Gold Rose Giveaway, where three lucky peeps will win a bunch of gold roses! :D

3rd place: 5 gold roses! Yay!
2nd place: 10 gold roses! Even better!
1st place: 20 gold roses! Fantabulous! :D

The winners will be chosen through a raffle. Any peeps who enter get their names thrown into a random name generator. The first three people the generator chooses win! I'll PM them and they'll have 24 hours to collect their roses. (I'm gonna be gone for a week after that, sorry. :p)
So how do you enter? Well, to give everyone an equal chance of winning, there won't be multiple ways of entering and you can't have more than one entry. Just post here, and please include the word 'fantabulous' in your post so I know you've read this, or I'm afraid I won't include you in the raffle. :p

The winners will be chosen at 12pm GMT on April 13th. If possible, it would be great for the entrants to be online at that time so the winners can collect their roses straight away. :)

The winners have been chosen!
T3jpctt.png

1st: franzi
2nd: Chantily
3rd: iamnothyper

Congratulations! :D
I'll PM the winners, thanks to everyone who entered Mystery's Fantabulous Gold Rose Giveaway! :)

blossum
Bunnii
Cadbberry
Chantily
creepysheepy
CrimsonFireWolf
crystalmilktea
Darumy
FallingStar
FancyThat
FieryShadow
franzi
gwishin
HoneyBunny
hypnoticsoul
iamnothyper
katniss
Lollipop
lynn105
Mayorofarcadia
PockiPops
Popsy
PrayingMantis10
Reaper_Flower
sally.
SarishaACNL
sassystag
skyhavencrossing

Last edited:
I'd like to enter please, thanks for doing this, its really kind of you :)

~Fantabulous~ ^_^

i'd like to enter, fantabulous! thank you for holding so many giveaways ;v;

You're absolutely fantabulous for making this ! Thank you

Back