Giveaway Asarena's Spring Cleaning Giveaway (Winners Announced!)

Just wanted to hop on here quickly to say that I didn't forget about this! Just been having some vertigo and stuff, so I haven't really felt up to being on here. But I have a doctor appointment Thursday, so hopefully I'll feel better soon! For now, I'll lock the thread, and I'll make the entrant list and do the drawing as soon as I'm able. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry for the delay, and thank you for your patience. It's been a stressful few months with doctor appointments and lots of waiting in between. After a few tests, they finally found something that's likely to be the cause of my dizziness and hearing loss. (I don't think it really explains some of my other symptoms, but one thing at a time I guess.) Anyway, my head's also felt a bit less fuzzy the past couple of weeks, so here I am to finally end this giveaway!

Without further ado, here are the winners!
2u6R9Oi_d.webp

Blue Star Fragment
Blue Star Fragment - @Corrie
Waluigi Easter Egg
Waluigi Easter Egg - @oak
Spirit Candy: Vask
Spirit Candy: Vask - @Cheremtasy
Toy Hammer
Toy Hammer - @aericell
Lemon
Lemon - @Croconaw
Froggy Easter Egg
Froggy Easter Egg - @Firesquids
Baby Chick Easter EggBaby Chick Easter Egg - @Clock
Cocotryoshka
Cocotryoshka - @deana
Isabelle
Isabelle - @DaCoSim
Tortimer
Tortimer - @LoserMom
Vesta
Vesta - @corlee1289
Mother's Day Carnation
Mother's Day Carnation - @Aquilla
May Birthstone (Emerald)
May Birthstone (Emerald) - @Snowesque

I'll start sending out the prizes now! Thanks again everyone for your patience and congratulations to the winners~
Edit: All prizes should now be delivered!

Last edited:
Oh my word, what a lovely surprise. Thank you so much @Asarena!! I wasn’t going to go public with this just yet, but now I feel I need to. My dad passed away last night. I’ve been here at my moms since Thurs and they brought him home on hospice on Friday. My parents have always had dogs, and they currently have 2. Their last dog that passed, was a shi-tzu named Gizmo, who I know was just waiting for my dad to get there to hold her again. So thank you from the bottom of my heart. I know you couldn’t possibly have known, but this came as a sign to me.

IMG_4849.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks again for the giveaway Asarena! I can definitely relate to the endless waiting for doctors appointments only to get unsatisfying answers, it's so stressful and frustrating. But figuring out the cause of some of your symptoms is at least a step in the right direction, hope you get some relief from your symptoms soon!

Oh my word, what a lovely surprise. Thank you so much @Asarena!! I wasn’t going to go public with this just yet, but now I feel I need to. My dad passed away last night. I’ve been here at my moms since Thurs and they brought him home on hospice on Friday. My parents have always had dogs, and they currently have 2. Their last dog that passed, was a shi-tzu named Gizmo, who I know was just waiting for my dad to get there to hold her again. So thank you from the bottom of my heart. I know you couldn’t possibly have known, but this came as a sign to me.

View attachment 570256
Oh no, I'm sorry for your loss DaCo, losing loved ones is so difficult.

Back