• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Mystic Messenger Mafia [Endgame]

I think we're all minor characters, though. Zendel mentioned that he was Rui. I found him on the same page as my character, Mountain Keurm.

why not f11? what could possibly make you think they are town?

Gut feeling makes me think f11 is down but pretty much everyone alive here has done/said something weird

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh wait I also forgot Evan he hasn't checked in yet

I think town is amongst these quiet people tbh.... Kit, f11, mog
Town is talking quite a bit, and barely any of it revolves around them. I would like to see a lynch amongst them

- - - Post Merge - - -

add byngo to that list too

Town is talking quite a bit, and barely any of it revolves around them. I would like to see a lynch amongst them

- - - Post Merge - - -

Am I reading this right. There's town within that pool so you want to lynch...within that pool?

@Zendel why did you watch Kermit?

I thought she would be a target because she has relative experience and if last game is anything to go by then we know that she is the type of player they will go after.

I guessed correctly and Dad did go after her.

Dad visiting her is odd because he has never said anything about Karen being sus.

- - - Post Merge - - -

did you literally just admit that you're scum

- - - Post Merge - - -

like ive been quiet. lol toad

Back