• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Name 3 things about the above poster.

-Cookies are good.
-Goldenapple has a cool avatar and them being in your sig makes you cool by association.
-That damn timezone yee-haw west coast best coast holla

- is online
- doesn't play Splatoon anymore for some reason
- is dank daddy

- is online
- doesn't play Splatoon anymore for some reason
- is dank daddy

-nice orange ember
- a lot of blue going on with ya avatar/sig
-your nnid is cute lol

but yeah splatoon
it all comes down to my gamepad always being dead and the plugs in my room suck so i don't bother charging it(also i'm just more into smash and whatnot splatoon was just a fling) but i'll probably hop on sometime this week to try the new things out so stay tuned~

Last edited:
-nice orange ember
- a lot of blue going on with ya avatar/sig
-your nnid is cute lol

but yeah splatoon
it all comes down to my gamepad always being dead and the plugs in my room suck so i don't bother charging it(also i'm just more into smash and whatnot splatoon was just a fling) but i'll probably hop on sometime this week to try the new things out so stay tuned~

well charging controllers is not a problem for me because I have the tv ON the bed, like literally on the mattress because I'm cool
hoooo.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

- should know that Splatoon now has tons of new content
- is still online
- has an interesting avatar that looks like a human/digimon hybrid. I love digimon btw

1. You like foxes
2. You like the color blue
3. You have three gemstones in your collectibles

-I don't know them well
-They live on mars, wow never knew mars got such a good connection /shot/
-as I post this they have 300 bells, which will change of course

- - - Post Merge - - -

DAMN NINJA'D

-they have a good looking dude in their avatar
-their NN ID is xenshii
-they have two collectibles on display

Last edited: