• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Narshe - Day 1 and 2

DJStarstryker

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I'm going to use the blog to track my progress in my new, second town. This is mostly for my own information and to keep me accountable so I play it. :)

Day 1 - Thursday November 5, 2015
Special Events: Saharah
- Started the town of Narshe. I think this is the best town layout I've ever gotten in Animal Crossing. The villager houses are all in good spots. I'm excited about the possibilities.
- My fruit is oranges and I got pears from Isabelle. I probably should try to trade for the other non-beach fruits soon-ish.
- My villagers are Queenie (snooty), Kevin (jock), Lucy (normal), Pompom (peppy), and Broccolo (lazy). I like Queenie the most so far. I don't really care for pig or mouse villagers, and Pompom makes me think of Webby from Ducktales (least favorite character). It's not that I hate them, but I don't care for them either.
- Savannah was around, unfortunately. It was unfortunate because she wouldn't allow me to buy anything since I was still in a tent.
- Paid the house down payment.

Day 2 - Friday November 6, 2015
Special Events: None
- I have a house! Come back, Saharah!
- A plot for Bruce (cranky) appeared and it was in a good spot. I like his design and am looking forward to getting him. I'm glad I'm getting 1 of each personality so far. Just need a smug and an uchi now!
- I spent a lot of the day bug catching and fishing. I actually managed to get most of the non-diving/non-island fish and bugs that are available in November, to include the elusive char! I'm hoping I get an axe before the month ends so I can try to get a violin beetle. That will be annoying to wait until September if I can't. I might have to see if someone will trade me an axe later in the month if I can't get one myself. The only other November last chance bugs/fish I'm missing are the walking stick (will just get from the island) and the flea (of course that's unpredictable/random).
- I did not finish getting a 100% approval rating, but I've never managed to get this done in a single day whenever I have a new town. I'll probably be able to finish this tomorrow.
- I paid off the first house size already and will be getting a size upgrade tomorrow.

Back