• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Narshe - Day 16 and Day 17

DJStarstryker

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I forgot to blog yesterday. >_<

Day 16
Friday November 20, 2015
Special Events: None
Campsite: None

- Honestly nothing that great happened. I think that's why I didn't think about the blog. The best thing that happened is I started and fully funded the dream suite.
- Also, the 2nd floor of the museum opened up! Celeste is so cute.
- I did refurbish several things to start working towards the refurbishing badge. But also I plan to give those things to the villagers since I think that makes them happier than a regular, non-refurbished furniture as a gift.

Day 17
Saturday November 21, 2015
Special Events: Fishing Tournament (carp)
Campsite: None

- Carp was the fish for the fishing tournament. I got the flounder table and the puffer-fish TV from breaking records. I'll find out later today if I won.
- I managed to catch a pike while looking for carp. Another rare fish for the museum!
- I was invited to visit another town that had a ton of weeds today. I pulled up so many. I don't know if I'll get a badge from it or not, but it's a great start! That town was also in another season and I happened to see a ladybug. I caught it for my museum.
- People are saying Lopez are thinking of moving, but he's in fishing tournament mode. Maybe I can talk to him later today when the tournament is over. He's my only smug and hasn't pinged for PWPs, so he needs to stay.

Back