• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Narshe - Day 8

DJStarstryker

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Thursday November 12, 2015
Special Events: Saharah
Campsite: None

- I have learned that I don't have the patience for the "diving trick" for PWPs. I keep trying, but I just get regular talking sort of pings. Like "Do you think I talk about you behind your back?" Of course you do, Queenie. You probably do that to everyone. :p And Broccolo always pings to talk to me about food.
- I finally got something that wasn't a mush dresser today! I got the forest wall!
- But maybe getting that exclusive wallpaper is why I had bad luck with Saharah. Saharah gave me both a wall and a carpet that I could get from the Nooklings.
- I can now refurbish furniture! I haven't done it yet though.

Yep, that's pretty much it. Not too much went on in town today.

Hey, I enjoy your blogs. They're interesting.

Also, I'm sure you know this. But just in case you don't; when doing the diving trick make sure your inventory is empty and you aren't carrying any bells. This limits what your villies can offer i.e buying/selling/trading. Unfortunately, there will still be the chatters. Can't solve everything! Hope I helped.

Keep the blogs comin'

:)

The best part in each town, for me, is waking up Cyrus. I love being able to customize furniture. Congrats!

And good luck with the diving trick. I never get the pwp I want using it. It's always for stuff that I'm never going to build.

Back