• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Native flower correlating astrological signs or birthday months?

First save file, tulips
Second, pansies

Both with April month, so yeah, it's random. Unless, I'm misinterpreting this thread .w.`

Tulips aren't on the list. My birth month is May and I started with Tulips!

Edit: Tulips were added while I was typing this lol

Theres now two lists in this thread the first post is now updated so everyone can see easily which birth months get what native flowers . ...
Post automatically merged:

Some flowers have more months than others... making the ones with less months more rare.. seems odd that Rose's have so many birthday months because it seemed like those were more rare but maybe just more sought after..

Hyancinths and pansies seem to be the rarest where as windflowers and Rose's are more common with more birthday months

Theres now two lists in this thread the first post is not updated so everyone can see easily which birth months get what native flowers . ...

Some flowers have more months than others... making the ones with less months more rare.. seems odd that Rose's have so many birthday months
Sorry, I wanted to ask since my knowledge about the other games it's limited. Has been ever birthday month linked to flowers? Because it seems random generated seeing how the months and flowers keep piling up

first save I'm pretty sure I got hyacinths, second I got roses - both with a November birthday

I saved this graphic a while back on it. Can't recall who made it:
53t8mn7.jpg
Thankyou!

April and got Pansies?
I got mums with a November birthday
These are new ones to both lists.. so I geuss the list goes on!

Keep em coming people

I'm guessing each flower might have 6 months... in that case we would need to discover... fifteen more for the list!!!

There does seem to be a pattern here though three months in a row plus another three months in a row for each flower I am geussing... the only one who doesnt make sense with that pattern is pansies right npw

Last edited:
I saved this graphic a while back on it. Can't recall who made it:
53t8mn7.jpg
This isn’t accurate. I was born in January and Mums were only available just recently from Leif. I suspect they’re actually tied to your astrological sign, as I’m an Aquarius and hyacinths, not mums, are my other flower (with windflowers my native and pansies and tulip seeds in Nook’s Cranny)

Last edited:
I was born in January and I got mums
This isn’t accurate. I was born in January and Mums were only available just recently from Leif. I suspect they’re actually tied to your astrological sign, as I’m an Aquarius and hyacinths, not mums, are my other flower (with windflowers my native and pansies and tulip seeds in Nook’s Cranny)
This may be correct although he has mums with January so what's your astrological sign @theravenboys...

When EXACTLY is y'alls b days?? I mean what day of the month in january...?

I'm not sure how accurate the graph is that Vrisnem posted, my birth month is July and I never saw roses once when I as resetting.
Maybe the date is also important? I'm late July.

Oh you're truly set on figuring this out! XD I am a Scorpio ingame and irl. 2nd of November. Pansies btw.

Back