• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Native flower correlating astrological signs or birthday months?

March 4 birthday, I got hyacinths. I think my sister flower (?) is tulip. I started playing late March when the game came out

I started playing in april and my sister flower is not tulip

According to the doc, ANY flower in season the month you started your island could be your sister flower. Not necessarily tulip.
Same goes with your native & birth month.
I think it's actually the most likely theory I've heard about the starting flowers so far!

According to the doc, ANY flower in season the month you started your island could be your sister flower. Not necessarily tulip.
Same goes with your native & birth month.
I think it's actually the most likely theory I've heard about the starting flowers so far!
That might make sense for sister flowr... but
What do u mean the same goes for native and birth month?

mine matches! 26 February: windflowers
secondary flowers are hyacints and pansies

February, Aquarius, got pansies once, hyacinths once, and now windflowers. Seems to line up with the other thread about this.

Cosmos is my native
Windflower is my sister
Birthday is august 15th

April 27th (Taurus) my native flower was mums.. I made my town in the southern hemisphere though. Maybe that affects it?

Also, I started playing in March :)
So is your sister flower tulip or? It's chosen out of all the flowers that are in season the month u started... forever? Or does sister flower change with month too...
Post automatically merged:

April 27th (Taurus) my native flower was mums.. I made my town in the southern hemisphere though. Maybe that affects it?
I think it might....

That might make sense for sister flowr... but
What do u mean the same goes for native and birth month?

So, basically, I was born in November. According to the document posted here, my native flowers should be one of the 4 flowers in season in November: Roses, Pansies, Cosmos or Mums.
I started in March so my sister should be one of the 4 flowers in season in March: Tulips, Pansies, Hyacinths or Windflowers.

My natives are Mums and sisters Windflowers, so for me it does match.

And yes it is different for the southern hemisphere.

Every post I've checked on this thread matches this theory so far...

So if I start today theres a chance I could get Rose's tulips or windflower as a sister....

So my native flower are Pansies (February birth month), sister flower is Tulips (Island made in March). Nook's Cranny sells Windflowers. Matches up with the information.

Back