• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Nat's dumb d00dly d00ds

IMG_3806.jpeg

IMG_3807.jpeg
wanted to give you guys a sneak peak at what im doing. i originally followed a tutorial to learn how to make a low poly house but after watching, i decided to make a building of my own. it isn't textured bc i don't know how to texture/uv unwrap yet also i made it look run down/abandoned (hence the boards on the windows) bc there was something wrong when i tried to use the boolean modifier on some of the windows, i had to improvise lol.

tutorial i originally followed:

traindraw.png

little thing i did <3

i actually started this last month but didn't finish until today because i took a small break. i took inspo from graffiti art + the sonic adventure artwork with the shadows + highlights.

IMG_4817.jpeg

IMG_4819.jpeg

ya’ll might have been wondering why i haven’t been updating in the last two months; i have been gathering inspiration and also being lazy

today i began experimenting more with blender. i wont reveal what this is because its far from done. but i made a door (far back) and the planes are walls. if i ever finish this the clipping planes will not be visible as i can manipulate the camera (second pic).

Bookcover.png

fake book cover i made for my graphic design class before i graduated HS in may.

cactuspattern1.png

i made this as a background for my tumblr blog, i'm not sure if i want to keep it because it doesn't line up the way i want it to.

peach.png

made this while playing around with affinity designer 2, i think i may have accidentally copied the georgia films logo but i had fun making a peach.

IMG_6312.jpeg

IMG_6313.jpeg
two things i made with photoshop in my digital tools class a few days ago. it’s an introductory course so my assignment was to take my own pictures of various textures and use photoshop to warp them into something unrecognizable by changing image opacities, using filters, blending modes and changing hues. i was given two words to match the vibe to: image 1 is “exquisite” and image 2 is “excruciating”

very simple to do but i was happy with the result.

Back