• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Trading NEED: pictures, fake art, fossils, gyroids / HAVE: pictures, DLC, regional & more

do you have extra red-carnation bag for trading of:
blue roses
pink cosmos
How many blue rose and pink cosmos do you think is enough?

Last edited:
Well, right now i have 6 blue pansies, 6 blue roses and 6 blue violets is that ok?

I would love to take all roses and violets, but just 4 blue pansies.
If that's ok, then please open your gate after adding :)

Added you and opened my gates, sorry for the late reply.

do you also trade for bells?
if so how much would you take for
newsprint helmet?

all i got is formal, night-sky paper & southwest paper and that don't sound like a fair trade.
do you need any famous mushrooms? i got 3

Last edited:
Trade pics?

I have: Henry, Mira, Molly, Olivia, Rosie

By yours pic: Ankha, Pekoe, Withney, Marshall

all i got is formal, night-sky paper & southwest paper and that don't sound like a fair trade.
do you need any famous mushrooms? i got 3

Could you add some hybrids to the papers?, I would trade then.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Trade pics?

I have: Henry, Mira, Molly, Olivia, Rosie

By yours pic: Ankha, Pekoe, Withney, Marshall

Ok, that's good for me.

Please open your gate.

Hmm...could do with that yule log if it is still available.

I have bells, all 3 trash items (lol, first time I found someone who wants them), four-leaf paper, pink tulips, and some others, let me check catalog.

Last edited:
Ed's pic, Chevre's pic, Kevin's pic and Alli's pic

For sparkling cidar, shamrock hat, yule log, and veggie basket?

I don't suppose you'd take a Pom Pom's pic for that Treasure Chest, would you? ^_^;

Would you mind adding some hybrids?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hmm...could do with that yule log if it is still available.

I have bells, all 3 trash items (lol, first time I found someone who wants them), four-leaf paper, pink tulips, and some others, let me check catalog.

Would like to take the sationery you have for me and also the trash, you can add some tulips if you want so, but I'm ok with the things I listed first.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ed's pic, Chevre's pic, Kevin's pic and Alli's pic

For sparkling cidar, shamrock hat, yule log, and veggie basket?

Sadly, I just have 1 yule log here, it's for @Silversea ... if she declines, you can have it.

Otherwise, I'd be happy when you replace the yule log.

Ok. I actually have all 11 stationery you need (not the rare ones though), all 3 trash items (can,boot,tire) 3 pink tulips and 1 blue violet.

Will you take all of the above the yule log, yut board, beans and bureom?

Can always add bell incentive on top if needed, as well as an additional 1 blue violet.

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind throwing in some hybrids, but the only ones I've got left that are on your list after our other trade are a couple of blue pansies.

Back