• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Nefarious' Ordering Service 🐦[Pre-2.0 Completed Catalogs] | Everything 1 tbt each! | ✦Adding new 2.0 items!✦

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hello! Could I get:
  • Cinnamoroll Poster
  • My Melody Poster
  • White, White Pet Bed
  • Sheep Mobile
  • White Yucca
  • White Fan Palm
  • White Old-Fashioned Alarm Clock
  • White-Paint Flooring
  • White Humidifier
  • White Study Desk
  • White Floating-Biotope Planter
  • Floral, None Mama Bear
  • Hibiscus Flowers Surfboard
  • Pink Desktop Computer
If I counted correctly, that should be 14 TBT

Hello! Could I get:
  • Cinnamoroll Poster
  • My Melody Poster
  • White, White Pet Bed
  • Sheep Mobile
  • White Yucca
  • White Fan Palm
  • White Old-Fashioned Alarm Clock
  • White-Paint Flooring
  • White Humidifier
  • White Study Desk
  • White Floating-Biotope Planter
  • Floral, None Mama Bear
  • Hibiscus Flowers Surfboard
  • Pink Desktop Computer
If I counted correctly, that should be 14 TBT

Correct! I'll get to it now and will message you in a bit.

Hi NefariousKing!
Do you have any blossom lanterns from Girl's Day a few months ago? If so, I'd like to buy some, please. Maybe 6 to 10 of them, depending on how much they are. I could also use 2 bamboo grass for Tanabata.
Thanks!

Hi NefariousKing!
Do you have any blossom lanterns from Girl's Day a few months ago? If so, I'd like to buy some, please. Maybe 6 to 10 of them, depending on how much they are. I could also use 2 bamboo grass for Tanabata.
Thanks!

Hi! I should be able to get you the all the Blossom Lanterns. The Bamboo Grass is unlikely as Nintendo probably locked them out from last year for the coming July season and I don't have any in storage. I will attempt to TT back to it and check though. The lanterns will be 1 tbt each as usual. ^^

Hi! I should be able to get you the all the Blossom Lanterns. The Bamboo Grass is unlikely as Nintendo probably locked them out from last year for the coming July season and I don't have any in storage. I will attempt to TT back to it and check though. The lanterns will be 1 tbt each as usual. ^^

Thanks so much! I'd like 10 blossom lanterns please.

I'll be available to accept delivery tomorrow evening if that's okay.

Hi!! I was wondering if I could please buy the brown rattan end table and brown rattan stool?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back