• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Nefarious' Ordering Service 🐦[Pre-2.0 Completed Catalogs] | Everything 1 tbt each! | ✦Adding new 2.0 items!✦

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
hi! can i get:
  • katrina's poster, k.k.'s poster
  • black antique furniture (bed, bureau, chair, clock, console table, mini table, table, vanity, wardrobe)

Hey! Do you also offer fish & sea creature models (any will do, just need 6)? Don't know if they fall under the category "furniture" 😊

Hey! Do you also offer fish & sea creature models (any will do, just need 6)? Don't know if they fall under the category "furniture" 😊

I can't offer the ones from Flick, but the reorderable ones that go on the wall is fair game. ^^

Hi. I saw a ship wheel door decoration in a you tube video today. I've never seen it, and have no idea how to get it. Can you order this item? If so, could I order one and also order a system kitchen in red? Thanks.

Inkwell Delivery Service
View attachment 336696
Same day delivery!

Buy *any reorderable item for just 1 tbt!
*Crowns and Royal Crowns are 10 tbt

[All Furniture] | [All Clothing] | [All Music] | [These Posters]

Check this thread for my Nook Miles Items.
*Please make all Nook Miles orders in this shop thread

*NEW*

Cinnamoroll Set (14) | Hello Kitty Set (14) | Kerokerokeroppi Set (15)
Kiki & Lala Set (15) | My Melody Set (13) | Pompompurin Set (14)

*Sets include Sanrio Posters, not Villager Posters.

May I order one of each antique furniture item in brown? I believe that’s 10 pieces. TYSM!

Hi. I saw a ship wheel door decoration in a you tube video today. I've never seen it, and have no idea how to get it. Can you order this item? If so, could I order one and also order a system kitchen in red? Thanks.

That item isn’t available yet without hacking. They are seasonal items that show up between July 8 and July 22. I’ll only be able to order them after they’ve been officially unlocked by Nintendo. Sorry about that. >.<

May I order one of each antique furniture item in brown? I believe that’s 10 pieces. TYSM!

Sure thing, I’ll get right to it! Pickup or delivery?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back