• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Nefarious' Ordering Service 🐦[Pre-2.0 Completed Catalogs] | Everything 1 tbt each! | ✦Adding new 2.0 items!✦

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
hi!

can i have a ironing board, a yellow vacuum cleaner, a Beige bathroom sink, a pink bath-towel wrap,a Floral Red/white digital scale, a Gold Yellow/Brown bathroom towel rack & a pink refrigarator, please? :>

Last edited:
Sure, pickup or delivery?

delivery, please :>

before you replied, i added in a Beige bathroom sink, a pink bath-towel wrap,a Floral Red/white digital scale, a Gold *Yellow/Brown* bathroom towel rack & a pink refrigarator ... sorry about that :>

delivery, please :>

before you replied, i added in a Beige bathroom sink, a pink bath-towel wrap,a Floral Red/white digital scale, a Gold *Yellow/Brown* bathroom towel rack & a pink refrigarator ... sorry about that :>

That’s fine. ^^
The Digital Scale comes without a design and needs kits to get Floral. The color of the outer rim, did you want red or white?

hiya! may i get these items?;
2 brown simple panels
2 light brown simple panels
1 natural menu chalkboard
1 white menu chalkboard
aaand 1 each of all the fruit versions of the cardboard box (apples, cherries, peaches, oranges, pears)? i think they're reorderable?

which should be 11 tbt

hiya! may i get these items?;
2 brown simple panels
2 light brown simple panels
1 natural menu chalkboard
1 white menu chalkboard
aaand 1 each of all the fruit versions of the cardboard box (apples, cherries, peaches, oranges, pears)? i think they're reorderable?

which should be 11 tbt

Yup, they are, and correct it's 11 tbt. Did you want pickup or delivery?

Could I get the telescope for 1 TBT? I think that it only comes in the one color.

So sorry guys, I've been out all day. >,<

Do you have the galaxy flooring from Celeste?
Post automatically merged:

Sorry, and also the crescent moon chair?

I can craft them for you for free if you have the materials. I don't have enough to craft them myself, sorry about that.

hi! can I please buy the dark brown double sofa for 1 TBT?

If you still need it, feel free to message me.

Hi! I'd like to order a few items please. I'd like;
Basic teachers desk monotone
Cinnamonroll signage
Cinnamonroll tray
Fireplace dark brown
Hello kitty planter
Kadomastu
Paper lantern dark wood x5
Screen wall
Throwback rocket red
Throwback rocket yellow
Wall mounted candle white x8