• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Nefarious' Ordering Service 🐦[Pre-2.0 Completed Catalogs] | Everything 1 tbt each! | ✦Adding new 2.0 items!✦

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
hello ! may i order:
garden faucet (wooden)
hose reel (green)
incense burner (forest & tea)
monstera (brown)
rattan end table (brown)
rattan low table (brown)
throwback skull radio (ash)
vintage tv tray (copper/natural wood) pretty sure this can be customized ? not sure tho

i see that u are away from home, so i hope to see u soon !

May I order the arcade mahjong game
hi!

can i get a white Long bathtub & a white Whirlpool bath, please? :>
hello ! may i order:
garden faucet (wooden)
hose reel (green)
incense burner (forest & tea)
monstera (brown)
rattan end table (brown)
rattan low table (brown)
throwback skull radio (ash)
vintage tv tray (copper/natural wood) pretty sure this can be customized ? not sure tho

i see that u are away from home, so i hope to see u soon !

Hi all, I'm finally back open as usual, so let me know if you still need these items and I can get them to you as soon as possible.

Heya! Would you happen to have a wedding candle from Reese and Cyrus's Anniversary? If so, how much would you like? 😄

Hi all, I'm finally back open as usual, so let me know if you still need these items and I can get them to you as soon as possible.
yep ! i can come pick them up. im not sure how available ill be today but ill try my best

Hi! Could I order one of each of the following:
white kids' tent
white microscope
homework set
encyclopedia book

Hello! Hope you are well! 😁 I was wondering if you'd happen to have a bonsai shelf and a bamboo shelf? If you'd happen to have them, let me know your price! Thank you!
Post automatically merged:

Sorry, I just need the bonsai shelf! I found my bamboo shelf aha

Hello! Hope you are well! 😁 I was wondering if you'd happen to have a bonsai shelf and a bamboo shelf? If you'd happen to have them, let me know your price! Thank you!
Post automatically merged:

Sorry, I just need the bonsai shelf! I found my bamboo shelf aha

Hi, sorry for the wait! I don't have enough materials to craft it unfortunately, but if you have everything, I can craft it for you for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back