• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Nefarious' Ordering Service 🐦[Pre-2.0 Completed Catalogs] | Everything 1 tbt each! | ✦Adding new 2.0 items!✦

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
i know this is a ton but could i order 40 books ? it doesnt matter the variant im using it for crafting

hello! can i order these items, please? thanks so much!

•antique bed (natural)
•antique vanity (natural)
•mug (yellow)
•double sofa (light brown)
•brown kitchen mat
•yellow small round mat
•accessories stand (brown)
•folding chair (green)
•party garland (gorgeous) x2
•kitchen island (natural)
•upright piano (black)
•birdcage (brown)
•pet food bowl (green)
•dish drying rack (silver)
•dish drying rack (white)
•tapestry (bird)
•drying rack (ivory)
•deluxe washer (white)
•air circulator (white)
•argyle crew socks (orange)

if my calculations are correct... this should be 21 tbt 😊

hello! can i order these items, please? thanks so much!

•antique bed (natural)
•antique vanity (natural)
•mug (yellow)
•double sofa (light brown)
•brown kitchen mat
•yellow small round mat
•accessories stand (brown)
•folding chair (green)
•party garland (gorgeous) x2
•kitchen island (natural)
•upright piano (black)
•birdcage (brown)
•pet food bowl (green)
•dish drying rack (silver)
•dish drying rack (white)
•tapestry (bird)
•drying rack (ivory)
•deluxe washer (white)
•air circulator (white)
•argyle crew socks (orange)

if my calculations are correct... this should be 21 tbt 😊

21 tbt is correct!
Heads up, the birdcage is craftable, so you won't be able to order them through the catalog. I can still craft one for you if you like.
If not then it would just be 20 tbt. ^^

21 tbt is correct!
Heads up, the birdcage is craftable, so you won't be able to order them through the catalog. I can still craft one for you if you like.
If not then it would just be 20 tbt. ^^
Oh shoot, I didn’t realize. I just checked and I have that recipe, so I don’t know how that one slipped me...😂 I’m fine with taking it off & doing the 20 tbt!

Oh shoot, I didn’t realize. I just checked and I have that recipe, so I don’t know how that one slipped me...😂 I’m fine with taking it off & doing the 20 tbt!

Haha no worries it happens. 😆
I'll take it off the list. I'll PM you as soon as it's ready. Thank you!

Hi,
Do you have the festivale non-clothes items too? I'd like a set of the 12 items in the red color, if so please. Flag, drum, stall, lamp, stage, parasol, costume, garland, accessory, tank dress, balloon lamp, confetti machine.

I'd also like the complete set of brown antique furniture, please. Bed, clock, console table, table, mini table, chair, phone, wardrobe, bureau, vanity.

Also, I need all 5 colors of samurai helmet and greaves, please.

Thanks!

Hi,
Do you have the festivale non-clothes items too? I'd like a set of the 12 items in the red color, if so please. Flag, drum, stall, lamp, stage, parasol, costume, garland, accessory, tank dress, balloon lamp, confetti machine.

I'd also like the complete set of brown antique furniture, please. Bed, clock, console table, table, mini table, chair, phone, wardrobe, bureau, vanity.

Also, I need all 5 colors of samurai helmet and greaves, please.

Thanks!

Unfortunately the festivale furniture items are unorderable, so I cannot provide them. I only have access to the green variant at Cranny's.
I can get you the antique and samurai items though. I'll get to it. ^^

Unfortunately the festivale furniture items are unorderable, so I cannot provide them. I only have access to the green variant at Cranny's.
I can get you the antique and samurai items though. I'll get to it. ^^

Thanks!
Post automatically merged:

I should say that I'd like to preorder since I won't be up much longer tonight. Delivery tomorrow or Sunday would be great. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back