• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Nefarious' Ordering Service 🐦[Pre-2.0 Completed Catalogs] | Everything 1 tbt each! | ✦Adding new 2.0 items!✦

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hi there! I'm looking to order the Plain White variant of the Simple Panel, if that's okay?

hello! I'm interested in these items:
1: Diner Counter Chair (Pink)
2: Diner Counter Table (Pink)
3: Diner Dining Table (Pink)
4: Diner Sofa (Pink)
5: Dinnerware
6: Dish-drying Rack (White)
7: Dollhouse (Blue)
8: Dolly (Pink)
9: Exercise Ball (Blue)
10: Exercise Bike (White)
11: Imperial Partition (Brown)
12: Jukebox
13: Light Switch (White)
14: Protein Shaker Bottle (Strawberry flavored)
15: Punching Bag (Blue)
16: Refrigerator (White / Cute)
17: Shower Set (Silver)
18: Toilet-cleaning Set (Monotone)
19: Toilet (White)
20: Treadmill (Blue)

hello! I'm interested in these items:
1: Diner Counter Chair (Pink)
2: Diner Counter Table (Pink)
3: Diner Dining Table (Pink)
4: Diner Sofa (Pink)
5: Dinnerware
6: Dish-drying Rack (White)
7: Dollhouse (Blue)
8: Dolly (Pink)
9: Exercise Ball (Blue)
10: Exercise Bike (White)
11: Imperial Partition (Brown)
12: Jukebox
13: Light Switch (White)
14: Protein Shaker Bottle (Strawberry flavored)
15: Punching Bag (Blue)
16: Refrigerator (White / Cute)
17: Shower Set (Silver)
18: Toilet-cleaning Set (Monotone)
19: Toilet (White)
20: Treadmill (Blue)

Sure thing, I'll get right to ordering your items now. ^^

Hi, Nef!

Here is my order:
1. gown coat black, 2. gown coat blue, 3. gown coat brown, 4. gown coat red, 5. graduation gown blue, 6. graduation gown green, 7. graduation gown yellow, 8. renaissance dress green. 9. froggy costume green, 10. red, 11.yellow, 12. blue, 14. froggy hats green, 14. red, 15. yellow, 16. blue.

Even though I have that sanrio pack coming, could you surprise me with a sanrio item of your choice? :) I am so impatient 😅. I’ll send the tbt now but won’t be able to trade until whenever i wake up and after i eat if that is okay with you. we can always postpone this when things have calmed down for you and your family :).

Hi, Nef!

Here is my order:
1. gown coat black, 2. gown coat blue, 3. gown coat brown, 4. gown coat red, 5. graduation gown blue, 6. graduation gown green, 7. graduation gown yellow, 8. renaissance dress green. 9. froggy costume green, 10. red, 11.yellow, 12. blue, 14. froggy hats green, 14. red, 15. yellow, 16. blue.

Even though I have that sanrio pack coming, could you surprise me with a sanrio item of your choice? :) I am so impatient 😅. I’ll send the tbt now but won’t be able to trade until whenever i wake up and after i eat if that is okay with you. we can always postpone this when things have calmed down for you and your family :).

Sure thing! I'll have it ready for you after you are awake and fed. That's perfectly fine with me. ^^
Will be sure to surprise you with a Sanrio item, just have to figure which would be best haha. 😄
Thank you much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back