• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Nefarious' Ordering Service 🐦[Pre-2.0 Completed Catalogs] | Everything 1 tbt each! | ✦Adding new 2.0 items!✦

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hi ^^ Can I order the following

Automatic Washer (Black)
Box Corner Sofa (Black)
Box Sofa (Black)
Chessboard (Black)
Deluxe Washer (Black)
Double-Door Refrigerator (Black)
Grand Piano (Black)
Kids' Tent (Black)
Laptop (Black)
Long Bathtub (Black marble)
Long Bathtub (White marble)
Shower Set (Silver)
Tankless Toilet (Black)

Hi ^^ Can I order the following

Automatic Washer (Black)
Box Corner Sofa (Black)
Box Sofa (Black)
Chessboard (Black)
Deluxe Washer (Black)
Double-Door Refrigerator (Black)
Grand Piano (Black)
Kids' Tent (Black)
Laptop (Black)
Long Bathtub (Black marble)
Long Bathtub (White marble)
Shower Set (Silver)
Tankless Toilet (Black)

Sure thing! I'll start ordering in a few minutes, just have a few trades to finish up. Thank you! ^^

Hi again! 😊

I’d like to order:
1. space suit
2. cake dress
3. fashionable royal dress blue
4. fashionable royal dress green
5. fashionable royal dress yellow
6. Long pleather coat black
7. long pleather coat brown
8. long pleather coat purple
9. loose fall dress blue
10. loose fall dress peacock blue
11. loose fall dress red
12. snowflake sweater light blue
13. tropical rug
14. skiwear light blue
15. skiwear blue
16. skiwear purple
17. skiwear red
18. mush rug
19. sweater vest grey
20. sweater vest navy blue
21. sweater vest white
22. kerokerokeroppi hallway

No rush on the order. we can wait until tomorrow if you’d like. :)

Hi again! 😊

I’d like to order:
1. space suit
2. cake dress
3. fashionable royal dress blue
4. fashionable royal dress green
5. fashionable royal dress yellow
6. Long pleather coat black
7. long pleather coat brown
8. long pleather coat purple
9. loose fall dress blue
10. loose fall dress peacock blue
11. loose fall dress red
12. snowflake sweater light blue
13. tropical rug
14. skiwear light blue
15. skiwear blue
16. skiwear purple
17. skiwear red
18. mush rug
19. sweater vest grey
20. sweater vest navy blue
21. sweater vest white
22. kerokerokeroppi hallway

No rush on the order. we can wait until tomorrow if you’d like. :)

No problem, heads up though, the Cake Dress (now called the Wedding Dress) is only obtainable through Wedding Month, so I will likely have to TT back to June and play the event again. I might not be able to get that to you soon (unless I have one in my storage, I'll have to check first).

Everything else is no problem though! I'll order everything, but trading tomorrow would be great if you don't mind. ^^

No problem, heads up though, the Cake Dress (now called the Wedding Dress) is only obtainable through Wedding Month, so I will likely have to TT back to June and play the event again. I might not be able to get that to you soon (unless I have one in my storage, I'll have to check first).

Everything else is no problem though! I'll order everything, but trading tomorrow would be great if you don't mind. ^^

oh i had no idea that is what the cake dress is. i don’t need the cake dress then; already have it. sorry about that 😅. you can keep the extra tbt though :) yeah tomorrow is fine. I’ll message you when i’m free if that works.

oh i had no idea that is what the cake dress is. i don’t need the cake dress then; already have it. sorry about that 😅. you can keep the extra tbt though :) yeah tomorrow is fine. I’ll message you when i’m free if that works.

It's totally fine, it got a name change suddenly a few updates back and was listed along with the Wedding Dress for a while, very common mistake to make. 😄
I'll send back some of the tbt though, so head up. 👀

Yup, that works for me! (y)

Hi. I’ve been having trouble finding the items on this list.
  1. Layered sleeveless dress ( all 3 colors)
  2. Shorts outfit (all 5 colors)
  3. Apron (blue)
  4. Crown
  5. Royal crown
The total would be 29 tbt? I would feel bad if purchasing the crowns leave a dent in your bank and service. I can also give you the 2,200,000 igb beforehand to cover that cost.

Hi. I’ve been having trouble finding the items on this list.
  1. Layered sleeveless dress ( all 3 colors)
  2. Shorts outfit (all 5 colors)
  3. Apron (blue)
  4. Crown
  5. Royal crown
The total would be 29 tbt? I would feel bad if purchasing the crowns leave a dent in your bank and service. I can also give you the 2,200,000 igb beforehand to cover that cost.

IGB would be great as I’m a bit under 1mil at the moment. If you’re willing to drop off the IGB beforehand, there will be no additional charge for the crowns. So it would just be 9 tbt for the other clothing items. Let me know if you’re cool with this. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back