• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Never got a cranky villager

kimmy27

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
1)
I have all personalities, except for cranky.
So I should be getting cranky villagers at my campsite, right? wrong...
I never seen a cranky villager at my campsite! I get loads of peppy's (and I have 2 of those in town already!!)
Is this a glitch? or is it (in the end) random what personality you get at campsite....?

2)
While I'm here, I have another question. You have a max of 30 pwp. But do multiple streetlamps count as well?
Let's say I have 5 streetlamps. Will that mean I have another 25 pwp left? or 29?

Camper personalities are completely random.
Are you SURE you've never had a cranky villager? They don't act very cranky, so maybe you thought it was another type.

(and yes, 5 streetlamps count as 5 pwps instead of 1)

Last edited:
yes, I'm sure, I always check the villager (even when I don't want him/her)

and thats too bad. haha. Thanks.

Did you start visiting other people's towns or street passing before you reached 9 villagers? If so, this may have stopped a cranky from appearing.

If you drop down to 8 villagers, a cranky should move in automatically to become your 9th.

Campsite it random, you can usually tell a Cranky villager from their low voice. I love cranky villagers - I have Del at the moment and he makes me laugh. I used to have Walt but I missed his moving day :(

I'd really love static, chief or fang as my cranky villager :p

anyway, I've read that you get the personality you have the least/none of at your campsite. (in reset villager trick guides) That's why I was asking. Guess that's wrong.

and I'm at 10 villagers atm, so can't test the "8 villager, 9th will be cranky" theory

Back