• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

NEW Animal Crossing 3ds Trailer & Images links:

:D

You can modify furniture?! Great! now to change my cream sofa into green sofa! :)

Btw, the dog's name has been revealed. Her name is Hishyo in romaji.

Last edited:
Edited the first post with the video :3

This game is looking to be more than just a remake.. :D

I heard somewhere that in the new trailer, when the girl character places a cabana couch with the heart design on the pillows in her room, it's an insinuation that players can now customize their own furniture.

This will a game I will never get if the Animal Tracks feature is in it and from that trailer, I am presuming that it IS in the game... *facepalm*

Oh my gosh...oh my gosh!!

So cool! I'm just hoping fishing will still remain...it's more than likely, though, right? There's a river at 1:15, and a rod at 1:16. OH MY GOSH, SO EXCITED!!

*Ever-faithful AC fan for almost 5 years now. :3*

It looks sexxy! :)
Cant wait, def getting a 3ds!!!!!
especially the water dripping off the flowers, makes the annoying task more fun!

Did you notice the harvest furniture?

Franklin is coming back!!! :D

To be honest, I bet I will be looked down for this, But it doesn't look like anything special and I can see myself getting bored of it within like a day.

Excited. They're definitely expanding the gameplay from we've seen. The scenery is beautiful too.

Wow thanks for posting this :) It looks like you can sit on tree stumps ^^

Anyway, I do think this is going to be a great game. The only problem I have is the music. Its cute and nice but I think I will tire of it. I hope that the game offers hourly music changes like in previous games.

Last edited:
Back