• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New Animals English Names List

Hmmm, some of those changes seem rather silly to me. I like more of the original names, but whatever.
Ones I really don't like:
Cassandra = Broffina
Kamomi = Molly
Osmond = Lyman
Inotchi = Kevin
Nisshi = Barold

Then there is a couple I actually like:
Julie = Julian (not that big of change at all, though)
Jessica = Fuchsia
Charmy = Charlise

Can't wait to see all of the changes!

Hmmm, some of those changes seem rather silly to me. I like more of the original names, but whatever.
Ones I really don't like:
Cassandra = Broffina
Kamomi = Molly
Osmond = Lyman
Inotchi = Kevin
Nisshi = Barold

Then there is a couple I actually like:
Julie = Julian (not that big of change at all, though)
Jessica = Fuchsia
Charmy = Charlise

Can't wait to see all of the changes!

So much for having a villager named after me! (Jessica here lol)

That name sounds like they couldn't think of anything, were saying "hey, bro. Oh you, bro" around the office and just attached "ffina" at the end to make it feminine. It's pretty awful.

No wonder you think it's awful. You are pronouncing it wrong.

It's "Braf Fee Nuh"

Doremi's english name is now Doeraymi.

That's quite a hodge podge of a name.

I don't see what was wrong with Doremi....if they think Doeraymi is more accessible for english audiences then I think they're very wrong.

Just because something is spelled phonetically doesn't make it better or easier to digest.

So basically the same, just with Doe, which is a female deer.
And Ray, so its pronounced right.

It still follows the original pun to her name... Doe Ray Mi Fa So La Ti Doe.

If you didn't say that I would have presumed it was pronounced Do-er Amy.
Doeraymi looks like someone faceplanted a keyboard and rolled their head around.

Also, Solati, or Latidoe would have both been nicer, stick with the theme and be easy to pronounce.

Cassandra = Broffina
lol well...what an interesting name change xD

I wonder what they are going to change Takoya's name too? (or maybe they will leave it the same?)
He kinda looks like Flan...so they should just name him Flan xD . I mean one of the villager's name is Apple lol

lol well...what an interesting name change xD

I wonder what they are going to change Takoya's name too? (or maybe they will leave it the same?)
He kinda looks like Flan...so they should just name him Flan xD . I mean one of the villager's name is Apple lol

Is it just me or have we had way too many new villagers who's name starts with an F?

Frill, Flo, Flora, Fuchsia, Flurry. What's with all these F's?

Takoya should be called Syrup. Although I'm not sure if Takoyaki is a sweet dish in Japan....if not the whole flan/syrup thing doesn't really fit.

Call him Gravy if he's savoury and call him Syrup if he's sweet. Problem solved. (or call him Sushi)

Last edited:
Back