• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New Animals English Names List

Rodney says squirrel to me, but I don't know how many new squirrels are still without English translations if any.

I think Rodney is a Kangaroo or Hamster. if Jun's English name is Rodney, I'm gonna dieeee D: ;~;

I'd have guessed Rodney would be some sort of rodent. So I'll edge my bets on a mouse or rabbit.
(I don't know how many of what new villagers there are though)

Turns out that Rodney is the new name for Jimmy the hamster! So that makes two hamsters in my town now.

Apparently Doremi is called Fauna and not Doeraymi.

Thank goodness if true.

Personally, I dont like her localized name that much. I guess its fine, but i got so attached to DoReMi. I still like Fauna since its a still a nice pun.

I still really want her in my town. She's one of the best looking villagers.

I just had the Dream Suite built today, so if anyone knows the dream addresses of any towns whose villagers we don't yet know the English names for, let me know and I can take a visit.

I just had the Dream Suite built today, so if anyone knows the dream addresses of any towns whose villagers we don't yet know the English names for, let me know and I can take a visit.

I don't know any specifically, but I found a site that picked from a random selection of submitted dream codes.

Try one of these and see what happens:

1500-0234-4946
2100-1352-5628
0000-0100-0017

These are linandko's dream codes:

Lindsey: 1000-0153-4121
Kohei: 3200-0155-1678

Last edited:
Im guessing Sally is the elephant from the movie? Her name is Margie in the English version well it was in Wild World

Iris (the squirrel) is now called Hazel?
She shares my birthday.
She shares my name.
She has the 'normal' personality...

I think they modelled her on me o_O

This is mine: 2800-0429-5106
I would love to know Jun's English name (I have him)!

Back