Selling NEW! Blue frag, Glow shroom, Eggs, Coco, hammer & more | DT Rose Crystal | LF: 👀

Hi there! I’m not sure if I’ll be participating enough to get all the chocolate coins I need. How much are you looking for in exchange for a candy?

Hi there! I’m not sure if I’ll be participating enough to get all the chocolate coins I need. How much are you looking for in exchange for a candy?
hey! I’ve been meaning to tell you how much I love your aesthetic by the way!! the lineup is just the cherry on top! Since Christmas Candy is usually between 100-200, and Kwanzaa Candy is usually around 300-400, I’d say between 200-300 is pretty reasonable. :) Let me know what you think!

hey! I’ve been meaning to tell you how much I love your aesthetic by the way!! the lineup is just the cherry on top! Since Christmas Candy is usually between 100-200, and Kwanzaa Candy is usually around 300-400, I’d say between 200-300 is pretty reasonable. :) Let me know what you think!
Thank you! 😄 I’m going to be a bit bummed out when the backdrops expire, but I’m happy to have it while it lasts!

I’d want the Hanukkah candy, so I’m guessing it would be on the higher side of that range since it’s new. I’d be happy to buy one from you. :’3

Thank you! 😄 I’m going to be a bit bummed out when the backdrops expire, but I’m happy to have it while it lasts!

I’d want the Hanukkah candy, so I’m guessing it would be on the higher side of that range since it’s new. I’d be happy to buy one from you. :’3
Sounds good to me! Would you like a message? Feel free to send any amount in that range!

Back