• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New Eye Colors? Contacts?

I probably will experiment with eye colors, but I won't keep them. The black on a certain male eye shape just looks normal to me by now, since they've always been black.

This would be so cool! I love the light brown eyes (because that's what my very first character in CF had), but my real eyes? I call them nondescript since I can't figure out what color they are. XD

My eyes are an enigma. When I was a child, my eyes were chocolate brown. As I got older they changed and became brownish green hazel.

Under certain lighting conditions my eyes can now either look brown, hazel, or green.

I don't even know, man.

I'd like dark brown, but it seems there's just light brown so I'll probably just stick with black.

I'm pretty sure you can because you can wear hats and stuff after you get your hair done so I don't see why this wouldn't be the same.

Back