• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New Eye Colors? Contacts?

There are

Yeah so basically here are new eye colour, i was thinking contacts, but they don't ask you on the train, i think maybe you can get them from the hair salon, that would be more appropriate because you can also get hair and mii makeover aswell.

Or perhaps, another alternative would be they sell them in able's, where Mabel works, that one who works in gracie in accf

I've heard that as well. :) If that's the case I'll have to decide if I want my eyes green or brown... it's such a tough choice for me. xD

I actually wouldn't mind if there were contacts. But only if the contacts were colors that you couldn't already get in the game. Like, purple or pink or neon green or neon blue.

I've seen on other threads that after going to the Shampoodle several times and getting your hairstyle changed, you'll have the option to change your eye color as well.

I'm probably going to go with green. I would match it to my own eye color, but my eyes are like a blue/greyish color with yellow in the center, so sometimes they also look sort of greenish xD It's hard for me to tell.

Ah, I was wondering if I was the only one who thought that contacts were an added feature :D I noticed this too, that there were several different eye colors for one eye shape. If so, this is very exciting! It makes your characters more personal to you, and adds so many more combinations ^^ Very, very excited.

I seriously can't wait to have pink or blue hair. I love my avatar now, but the option to do other crazy colors is always a plus :) I don't think I'll go too crazy with eye color though. The option to change it though is always appreciated...!

^^ I totally agree. When I first saw the pic of the lilac hair I could hardly contain myself, I'm so happy with being able to change eyes and have more hair colours.

Me too! I want to know how many eye colors there are to choose from.

Though my hair is brown I'll probably change my character's hair color to all kinds of colors. xD Especially Red, Blue, Green, and Purple.

I wonder how many color choices we'll get. All natural colors? Or do you think they'll have like red,purple, etc.?
Either way, I'll either leave my eyes Brown... unless purple is an option. In that case, I can't resist

From what I've found online so far the eye colors are only natural, as seen here:
neweyes.jpg
The left column: Black, Brown, Green, Blue.
The right column: Grey, Sky blue, Reddish (it looks brown to me, but its written as Red so idk).

Edit: OK, so I looked for some more sources and apparently they are called colored contacts in the game. (source: http://detail.chiebukuro.yahoo.co.jp/qa/question_detail/q1196987301). You can change the color of your eyes by going to the salon 10x to get your hair style changed. After that, you'll be able to change your "contacts" from colors like white and red, etc. (says the source there). So take that as you will.

Last edited:
I'm happy we can change eye colors now. I'll probably keep getting my hair done just to change my eye color if I don't like it.

I really like those sky blue eyes. But for realism, I suppose I'll have to go with the darker blue ones, since I have that color in real life. I like to try to make my character look as much like myself as I can.

Back