• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

new fruits and flowers

tsukune_713

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Red Balloon
Classic Easter Egg
う
ど
森
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
i decided to take pics of the new fruits and flowers
ive seen possibly 5 new fruit and 2 new flowers and bamboo ^.^
sorry if i dont do this very well and for the ton of pics, this is my first time doing this
bamboo is first :)
i noticed in the vid that it can also get brown from not getting watered like flowers do i couldnt get a pic though :(
bamboo 2.jpg
next is mangoes ^.^
i saw them on trees and in the mini game and got pics of both (the minigame one has a lemon too)
mango and lemon 2.jpgmangoes 2.jpg
lemons are on both trees and in the mini game too and took pics
lemons 2.jpg
i saw persimmon a few times in the mini game too and im sure they have a tree even though they didnt show it
persimmon 2.jpg
the rest ill post in the next post since it only lets me put 5 pics

i saw a durian like fruit in the mini game, hopefully itll have a tree (sorry i couldnt get a good pic since they have it mostly covered)
durian 2.jpg
i found 2 different cherries ^.^
one with group of 2 and lighter and a group of 3 and dark red
cherries 2.jpgnew cherries 2.jpg
and i saw 2 different new flowers too ^.^
one looks like an iris (ive only seen purple ones) and the other looks like lillies (ive seen orange, white and yellow and possibly red)
iris and lily 2.jpg
these are all the new fruits and flowers ive seen :)
and they look great and make me more excited for it to come out XD

You're a babe for making this.
Seriously, every little bit members make, makes it so much easier for everyone else here;
I'll also make good use of the photo album and add these to it!

Last edited:
You're a babe for making this.
Seriously, every little bit members make, makes it so much easier for everyone else here;
I'll also make good use of the photo album and add these to it!

thanks ^.^
happy you like it :)
good im happy :)
im surprised they added so many fruits lol

The botanist in me is very excited for all of the new plants.

Seriously. Screw having a rich town, never sleeping town, etc.
My town is going to be a giant garden.

Mine will be a giant garden too, I'm a hybrid fiend.
I've seen a few people say bananas have been added but I haven't seen them anywhere!

I think the lighter cherries are hybrid cherry/apple fruits. You can also see a hybrid pear/orange in the ND.

You can see bananas on a tree in a picture on the website. It has people fishing and behind them is a banana tree

I think the lighter cherries are hybrid cherry/apple fruits. You can also see a hybrid pear/orange in the ND.

You can see bananas on a tree in a picture on the website. It has people fishing and behind them is a banana tree

honestly they look like rainier cherries to me :)

I hope your your character pulls a stupid sour face when you make them eat lemons :D
But seriously, I didn't think they were going to add any new fruits at all. This is absolutely amazing!

Back