• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New fruits, trees, plants?

unique

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I'm hoping for some new flowers and fruits (don't know if it will happen but we'll see). I don't really care about new trees but it would be cool having some. For new fruit I would like to have lemons/limes, mangoes (dayum) or bananas.

Any new types of flowers would be good like maybe lilies or morning glory flowers (the type of flowers that have many different types of colours):
DwarfLilyFlowers.gif
Morning_Glory_Mixed.jpg

As for trees, one or two additions wouldn't hurt.

Have any ideas for either 3? Drop them down below.

Last edited:
Just from what we've seen from the trailers, I don't think there's going to be any new trees, unless they're on the island or something. I'm pretty psyched about the bushes with flowers on them as it is, but any new editions would be awesome.

for some reason I just cant see bananas on the mainland.. but on the island it would be good :p

Last edited:
It would be awesome to get some diversity among trees, but as purplepikman said, there is little evidence that there will be new trees. I still really hope there are new trees.

Maybe a new flower could be a giant sunflower.

Just from what we've seen from the trailers, I don't think there's going to be any new trees, unless they're on the island or something. I'm pretty psyched about the bushes with flowers on them as it is, but any new editions would be awesome.

for some reason I just cant see bananas on the mainland.. but on the island.... maybe :p

yes, i highly doubt new trees will happen as well. but maybe there might be special trees to celebrate an event like maybe a cherry blossom tree to coincide with spring. eg. before the start of spring Nintendo will give out saplings to grow your own cherry blossom tree. I don't see why banana trees can't grow inland, they can be like coconut trees and only grow when placed in a certain area.

I'd like some new fruits/flowers - not really picky on anything, anything new would be nice

It would be awesome to get some diversity among trees, but as purplepikman said, there is little evidence that there will be new trees. I still really hope there are new trees.

Maybe a new flower could be a giant sunflower.

I'm hoping they introduce a new tree. Maybe it won't be as abundant as the cedar or fruit trees. It also needs to serve a purpose as well so just thinking of a new tree won't work because it needs to do something. That's why I'm thinking of an event tree that you grow for an upcoming festival like maybe the cherry blossom tree. Sunflowers sounds good.. but they're too big.. don't think it will be a good idea

I'd like some new fruits/flowers - not really picky on anything, anything new would be nice

same here

I'm hoping they introduce a new tree. Maybe it won't be as abundant as the cedar or fruit trees. It also needs to serve a purpose as well so just thinking of a new tree won't work because it needs to do something. That's why I'm thinking of an event tree that you grow for an upcoming festival like maybe the cherry blossom tree. Sunflowers sounds good.. but they're too big.. don't think it will be a good idea

they already have cherry blossoms though, all normal trees turn into them during the first 10 days of april. but its hard to think of other types of trees that would fit into animal crossing.. they could have something like marigolds for flowers though.. I don't know

Hmm I really would like to see another tropical tree like a banana tree or something. And maybe the bushes also can bear fruit like strawberry bushes :eek:. That would be awesome.

they already have cherry blossoms though, all normal trees turn into them during the first 10 days of april

yes but they're basically the normal trees with pink leaves. I want an actual cherry blossom tree. get what i mean?

Hmm I really would like to see another tropical tree like a banana tree or something. And maybe the bushes also can bear fruit like strawberry bushes :eek:. That would be awesome.

WOAH. never thought of that! That sounds good maybe other bush fruits like raspberries and blueberries. dayum

I hope the island will have parts of it blocked by vines and jungle/tropical plants and you have to use the axe to cut them up to make a path through. It would give a real use to the axe rather then being there to just chop down trees.

Thinking about that , how would the island look in winter?

I hope the island will have parts of it blocked by vines and jungle/tropical plants and you have to use the axe to cut them up to make a path through. It would give a real use to the axe rather then being there to just chop down trees.

Thinking about that , how would the island look in winter?

no. what why? the island is already inhabited, it's not deserted or anything so why would you have to cut down trees and vines to make a path? And anyway the real use of the axe is to not use it at all, it's why they made it break when you use it too much. And the island will look like the town in winter.... obviously?

no. what why? the island is already inhabited, it's not deserted or anything so why would you have to cut down trees and vines to make a path? And anyway the real use of the axe is to not use it at all, it's why they made it break when you use it too much. And the island will look like the town in winter.... obviously?

What I meant is won't really work to see a tropical island covered in snow and stuff since it couldn't be really tropical in a Winter Ecosystem would it?

the island is already inhabited, it's not deserted

Uninhabited=deserted in that context

More like desserted. I think we all would rather be desserted! =D
lion-king-confused-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-328.gif

@Topic: I once again state that almost any new trees are good in my book. I do like the idea about bringing fruit to Brewster so he can make a smoothie. The jungle island idea isn't too bad, but what would be behind the overgrown vines and such?

yeah this

I once again state that almost any new trees are good in my book. I do like the idea about bringing fruit to Brewster so he can make a smoothie. The jungle island idea isn't too bad, but what would be behind the overgrown vines and such?

i dont like the smoothie idea, sell your fruit instead

What I meant is won't really work to see a tropical island covered in snow and stuff since it couldn't be really tropical in a Winter Ecosystem would it?

ohs soz. i totally forgot that the island isn't affected by the seasonal changes.

ohs soz. i totally forgot that the island isn't affected by the seasonal changes.

You actually can't say this, because it hasn't actually been confirmed if seasonal changed will effect it or not.

Back