Selling NEW! Frags, Eggs! Sweet & more | DT Rose Crystal |

@Zerous Lotv! (Terra orb wanted?) if I can help either of you please lmk ๐Ÿ’–
Oh my gosh thank you for notifying me Roxxy ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’—
I am definitely interested in the LOTV!
I currently can offer all the tbt in my sidebar (tis all I have at the moment sorry). But I can also offer pretty much any of the collectibles listed in my selling thread if you were interested? Also can draw, of which examples are also in that thread. All good if it does not interest you (I'm not sure how much lotv go for at the moment?

I currently can offer all the tbt in my sidebar (tis all I have at the moment sorry). But I can also offer pretty much any of the collectibles listed in my selling thread if you were interested? Also can draw, of which examples are also in that thread. All good if it does not interest you (I'm not sure how much lotv go for at the moment?
As a former fellow Lily of the Valley searcher, I can throw in some extra funds too for Zerous if needed!

As a former fellow Lily of the Valley searcher, I can throw in some extra funds too for Zerous if needed!
Hey! Iโ€™m hoping to get 3k for it, as thatโ€™s what I saw the most recent offer for one was. And thatโ€™s so kind of you, airysuit! ๐Ÿ’ž

Hey! Iโ€™m hoping to get 3k for it, as thatโ€™s what I saw the most recent offer for one was. And thatโ€™s so kind of you, airysuit! ๐Ÿ’ž
3k? I saw 2.5k but we will get this for zerous ๐Ÿ’– (orb is maybe an option)

3k? I saw 2.5k but we will get this for zerous ๐Ÿ’– (orb is maybe an option)
Omg guys?? wth? you're both so sweet, thank you for the offers ๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿ˜ญ I'd feel too bad to take stuff from you though but ahck that's genuinely so kind

Hm alternatively I'd be willing to buy a tera orb for you? How much were you looking to buy tera orbs for? Noone's really sold tokens publicly yet, but I saw Liz is asking for 2.5k, so how about a tera orb + some extra tbt?

Omg guys?? wth? you're both so sweet, thank you for the offers ๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿ˜ญ I'd feel too bad to take stuff from you though but ahck that's genuinely so kind

Hm alternatively I'd be willing to buy a tera orb for you? How much were you looking to buy tera orbs for? Noone's really sold tokens publicly yet, but I saw Liz is asking for 2.5k, so how about a tera orb + some extra tbt?
That might be okay, Iโ€™d prefer to wait until the closing ceremony to decide for certain though. ๐Ÿ’ž

Hey! Sorry if it's too soon, but now the tokens have been sent out, do you think you would be interested in a tera orb + tbt trade for the lotv? I'm just planning out my tokens.

Are you still looking for more arcade tokens / tera orbs? Would you trade one for the AN fragment? ๐Ÿ˜‡

Are you still looking for more arcade tokens / tera orbs? Would you trade one for the AN fragment? ๐Ÿ˜‡
Hey! I meant to edit that last night, but it was near 1am and I had to go to sleep. I am all set on tokens/tera orbs! Iโ€™m flexible on the 1.5k though if you have a price in mind?

Hey @Foreverfox :giggle:
I wanted to ask, are you also willing to sell a oarfish body by itself, or just as a complete set?
I have everything, he just needs his belly.. :LOL:

Hey @Foreverfox :giggle:
I wanted to ask, are you also willing to sell a oarfish body by itself, or just as a complete set?
I have everything, he just needs his belly.. :LOL:
Hey mipha! I donโ€™t think I want to split a body out of it, because as it sits I can have the rebel gnomes ride its back or have the full oarfish under the full dragon. If that changes though, Iโ€™ll let you know! ๐Ÿ’ž hope youโ€™ve been well, itโ€™s been a while! ๐Ÿ’–

Hey mipha! I donโ€™t think I want to split a body out of it, because as it sits I can have the rebel gnomes ride its back or have the full oarfish under the full dragon. If that changes though, Iโ€™ll let you know! ๐Ÿ’ž hope youโ€™ve been well, itโ€™s been a while! ๐Ÿ’–
Totally understand! Ohh I didn't even notice that they are riding on the back :LOL:
I'm doing great, hope everything is fine for you aswell. ๐Ÿ’™

Back