Shop 🦅 Collectible Shop & Services 🦅

I'm gonna throw you my purple candy because I can't see myself using it in any line-ups. Thanks as always, Jhine!

Hey, Jhine! I can see that you're busy with some trades, but I'd like to trade in some collectibles for shop credit. There's a collectible I have my eye on, but don't quite have the funds yet. ;v;

Trade-ins:
- Red Heart Balloon
- Yellow Star Fragment
- Red Star Fragment

I believe this would give me 2551 TBT in shop credit?

hiya jhine I’d love to trade some things in for the fragments above if the trade goes through! (looking to trade in a ghostly kitty plush, asteroid and shooting star plush)
edit: also i wondering if there's gonna be any wiggle room on the prices for the frags cause fair frags have been going around the 400-500 range ;u;

Last edited:
Hey, Jhine! I can see that you're busy with some trades, but I'd like to trade in some collectibles for shop credit. There's a collectible I have my eye on, but don't quite have the funds yet. ;v;

Trade-ins:
- Red Heart Balloon
- Yellow Star Fragment
- Red Star Fragment

I believe this would give me 2551 TBT in shop credit?
Hey ZeldaCrossing!

Your math is indeed correct :)
Post automatically merged:

hiya jhine I’d love to trade some things in for the fragments above if the trade goes through! (looking to trade in a ghostly kitty plush, asteroid and shooting star plush)
edit: also i wondering if there's gonna be any wiggle room on the prices for the frags cause fair frags have been going around the 400-500 range ;u;
Hey digimon! I’ll send another message once the above trade goes through :)

hey jhine, how much would it cost to date trade froggy eggs? (and actually can i grab that purple candy..)

Last edited:
hi jhine! could i trade in a purple candy and a shadow kitty plush for credit? i'll also take the shooting star plush as well :>

Your star fragments keep going by fast 👀

Could I grab your ghostly preserves with credit please? No message needed!

Last edited:
Hi! If you get a ghostly kitty plush I would love please? Hopefully store credit would cover 🤞Thank you 💜

hi jhine! could i trade in a purple candy and a shadow kitty plush for credit? i'll also take the shooting star plush as well :>
Hi Hyoon! Certainly can :) any message? Updated credit will be 3949!

Your star fragments keep going by fast 👀

Could I grab your ghostly preserves with credit please? No message needed!
Definitely are 👀

It’s been sent! Updated credit is 5797 :)

Hi! If you get a ghostly kitty plush I would love please? Hopefully store credit would cover 🤞Thank you 💜
Hello! If I get one, I’ll be sure to let you know :)

hello (again) Justin!! could I trade in a famous mushroom for shop credit, please? :^)
Hello Xara! Of course :) updated credit would be 283!

Last edited:
Back