Shop 🦅 Collectible Shop & Services 🦅

Hi Jhine

May I please buy your Asteroid Plush? 😊

800 TBT*0.95 (5% discount)
-10 TBT (1 shop credit reward)
-655 TBT (shop credit)
= 95 TBT outstanding, which I'll send now! Thank you 😊☄️

hi jhine! can i trade in the following for credit?

- purple hyacinth
- blue hyacinth
- moon bunny frag
- (stale) cake
- white hyacinth
- tasty cake

i'd then like to use all my credit and discount to buy the sheep plush c: hope i calculated right that it's barely enough for it hehe 🥹

Hi Jhine

May I please buy your Asteroid Plush? 😊

800 TBT*0.95 (5% discount)
-10 TBT (1 shop credit reward)
-655 TBT (shop credit)
= 95 TBT outstanding, which I'll send now! Thank you 😊☄️
Hi S.J.! Any message for the Asteroid Plush? :) sending back 8 TBT since you actually have a 6% discount!
Post automatically merged:

hi jhine! can i trade in the following for credit?

- purple hyacinth
- blue hyacinth
- moon bunny frag
- (stale) cake
- white hyacinth
- tasty cake

i'd then like to use all my credit and discount to buy the sheep plush c: hope i calculated right that it's barely enough for it hehe 🥹
Hi skarmoury! I actually don't need the white hyacinth or tasty cake as they were traded in recently (I was able to add text to the table over the weekend but not images), but with the others and discounts, you'll have 221 leftover credit :) any message for the sheep plush?

Hi S.J.! Any message for the Asteroid Plush? :) sending back 8 TBT since you actually have a 6% discount!

Hi skarmoury! I actually don't need the white hyacinth or tasty cake as they were traded in recently (I was able to add text to the table over the weekend but not images), but with the others and discounts, you'll have 221 leftover credit :) any message for the sheep plush?
oh sorry my bad! didnt double check hehe. thanks for letting me know :]

no message necessary! i'll send over the collectibles in a bit ^-^

Thank you! No message needed! 😊

Hey Jhine! Could I possibly trade in my Popsicle? :>

I'd love to get a Hot Heart Balloon with my credit! ^_^

Back