• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop New Horizons Item Ordering Service! 🌠Roxie's Odds n' Ends🌠 Sanrio, Seasonal, Wedding, Art, Models, Mom's and MORE! + FREE Crafting!

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
  2. Wishlist Items
Yes I am! Give me a few minutes to set up my switch and I can send you a dodo. Give me a list of all you want crafted and the quantities. :)
Traditional Straw Coat
Spooky Arch (orange)
Spooky Fence
Spooky Garland x2 (orange, yellow)
Spooky Lantern Set x2 (orange, green)
Spooky Scarecrow (orange)
Spooky Tree (orange)
Spooky Tower (orange)
Spooky Standing Lamp (white)
Spooky Table Setting x4 (one of each colour)
Decayed Tree (mossy)
Dark Rose Wreath

And if you have candy available, I can pay you some TBT for one each of the ones I mentioned that need the candy. I'll also go ahead and get the illuminated reindeer I wanted from you too. :3

Traditional Straw Coat
Spooky Arch (orange)
Spooky Fence
Spooky Garland x2 (orange, yellow)
Spooky Lantern Set x2 (orange, green)
Spooky Scarecrow (orange)
Spooky Tree (orange)
Spooky Tower (orange)
Spooky Standing Lamp (white)
Spooky Table Setting x4 (one of each colour)
Decayed Tree (mossy)
Dark Rose Wreath

And if you have candy available, I can pay you some TBT for one each of the ones I mentioned that need the candy. I'll also go ahead and get the illuminated reindeer I wanted from you too. :3
I have candy ready for crafting!
How many reindeer did you want?

I have candy ready for crafting!
How many reindeer did you want?
Two please! I'd like to place one on each side of the entrance to my island when Christmastime comes :3 Also, I updated my list a little, I want four table settings, one of each colour

Two please! I'd like to place one on each side of the entrance to my island when Christmastime comes :3 Also, I updated my list a little, I want four table settings, one of each colour
Alrighty sounds good! Total comes to 6 tbt.
Dodo code is at the top of the thread for you now, drop materials by the gate when you arrive. :)

Back