• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

New Horizons - Share your Friend Code

TBT Username: Bunnieys
In-game name: Michi (prefer you call me madoka)
Friend Code: SW-5515-3379-3306

TBT Username: Yanrima~
In-game name: Yanrima
Friend Code: 0559-6214-2705

TBT Username: CodyMKW
In-game name: Cody
Friend Code: 2549-4631-6600

Think I'm getting close to having full friend list don't know if you can send friend request to someone who has no more space on list if you can't send a request just tell me and I can remove inactive people which I'm sure there are a bunch

Hello friends! I’m super new to the game, so no judgment please, but definitely feel free to add me!

TBT Username: Mulder_Its_Me
In-game name: fox
Friend code: SW-1747-3035-9702

TBT Username: TheSingingEmma
In-game name: Emma
Friend code: 5197-5717-3205

I just started out so a lot of things are new or unclear to me, but I'm really looking forward to building a super cozy island :)

Been ages since I was here, or played AC much, for that matter! Had a misunderstanding a long time ago, but it's been many many months, and I'm at a great point in my life now with an adorable 5 month old! I deleted my old island and have made a new one based on my infant son. I'm about two weeks in and just got my 10th resident! Hope to add more friends.

TBT Username: ting1984
In-game name: Vincent
Friend code: SW-0729-9794-3581

Been ages since I was here, or played AC much, for that matter! Had a misunderstanding a long time ago, but it's been many many months, and I'm at a great point in my life now with an adorable 5 month old! I deleted my old island and have made a new one based on my infant son. I'm about two weeks in and just got my 10th resident! Hope to add more friends.

TBT Username: ting1984
In-game name: Vincent
Friend code: SW-0729-9794-3581
that is just adorable ! i cant wait to see how your island turns out, if you want you can add me, i like to send occasional letters here and there :). I also recently am revamping my entire island, suuuuper slow process, but i think i might be liking it, might :ROFLMAO:.

TBT Username: Sara?
In-game name: Sara
Friend code: SW-3003-5452-4153

that is just adorable ! i cant wait to see how your island turns out, if you want you can add me, i like to send occasional letters here and there :). I also recently am revamping my entire island, suuuuper slow process, but i think i might be liking it, might :ROFLMAO:.

TBT Username: Sara?
In-game name: Sara
Friend code: SW-3003-5452-4153
Added you! My Switch handle is baby-vince

Added you! My Switch handle is baby-vince
added you, wee need to meet in game soon once at least to grab coffee, wanted to send you a letter today in the evening but it appears you are not in my list for so many got to see you first in person to be able to send you the letter :D

added you, wee need to meet in game soon once at least to grab coffee, wanted to send you a letter today in the evening but it appears you are not in my list for so many got to see you first in person to be able to send you the letter :D
Hope to meet you soon :) my island is open now if you're available to use the airplane!

TBT username: acnhxlove
In-game name: nic~<3*
Friend code: 7875-5059-4688

Hello friends! I’m super new to the game, so no judgment please, but definitely feel free to add me!

TBT Username: Mulder_Its_Me
In-game name: fox
Friend code: SW-1747-3035-9702
Added you! My handle is Eli (with a Link avatar)!
Post automatically merged:

TBT Username: TheSingingEmma
In-game name: Emma
Friend code: 5197-5717-3205

I just started out so a lot of things are new or unclear to me, but I'm really looking forward to building a super cozy island :)
I added you! My Switch name is Eli and I have a Link profile pic.

Last edited:
Hi all! I'm looking to meet and visit more players! My island is at 3☆ and I have all the shops and Roost Café.

I have these fruits:
Cherries
Coconut
Oranges (default)
Pears

I have these flowers in the shop:
Cosmos
Tulips
Windflowers

I'm growing:
Carrots
Orange pumpkins