• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling New Leaf Amiibo Villagers :) Only for NL !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mayor Name : Ness
Town Name : Onett
Friend Code: 4613-9036-1204
Requested Villager(s) : Colton
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: 233
You have open space for villager now ?: Yes!
Availability date and time: All day until 12 am central time.
Time zone: Central time
Total TBT : 15

Hi I am working on your villager rn. Could you add my friend code please and let me know when you add before meeting time. My friend code is written in first page of this thread. Thank you.

hey, have you added me as a friend yet? and am i coming to your town?

Hi as promised it is around 2pm GMT. My gate is opened for you now. Could you please come to my town to collect your villager. Yes you did already add my friend code and I did also. Thank you and see you soon.

Mayor Name : Arethusa
Town Name : Mistveil
Friend Code: 3840-8939-0783
Requested Villager(s) : Bianca
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: 164
You have open space for villager now ?: No, but I have a villager moving out on the 19th
Availability date and time: February 19th; 7-9 AM, 2-5 PM
Time zone: EST

Requested Villager(s) : Colton
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: 233

Hi it is almost time. My gate is opened for you now. Could you please come to my town to collect your villager. Thank you and see you soon.

Mayor Name : Arethusa
Town Name : Mistveil
Friend Code: 3840-8939-0783
Requested Villager(s) : Bianca
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: 164
You have open space for villager now ?: No, but I have a villager moving out on the 19th
Availability date and time: February 19th; 7-9 AM, 2-5 PM
Time zone: EST

Hi thank you for ordering. If you send me tbt in advance I will work on your villager.
I checked your availability and time zone. How about 3pm EST on February 19th? Are you available at at the time? Let me know in advance so that we can be both online and meet up same time. Could you also please remind me about your order 1-2 days before 19th please. Thank you.

I sent you the 15 TBT. 3 pm EST on February 19th works for me! I can write a reminder in this thread on February 17th if you like.

lol is cool if I put in another order? this just worked so smoothly I would love to get another villager from you! :) but if not that's totally cool bc I know are probably very busy :)

I sent you the 15 TBT. 3 pm EST on February 19th works for me! I can write a reminder in this thread on February 17th if you like.

Hi Thank you for sending me tbt in advance. Yes please. Could you please please remind me about your order:) thank you!

lol is cool if I put in another order? this just worked so smoothly I would love to get another villager from you! :) but if not that's totally cool bc I know are probably very busy :)

Hi again. If you don’t see my thread is locked. It means I am taking orders and you can place orders as many as you like. We just need to find out convenient time for both of us to meet up because we have different time zone. Thanks.

Requested Villager(s) : Bruce
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: 389

Hi :) thank you for ordering and sending tbt in advance for the villager. I saw also you want an item. I will give it to you together when you come and collect your villager.
I am not sure when you will be online again but how about 3pm central time today ? Are you ok with the time? Let me know in advance. Thank you.

Hi :) thank you for ordering and sending tbt in advance for the villager. I saw also you want an item. I will give it to you together when you come and collect your villager.
I am not sure when you will be online again but how about 3pm central time today ? Are you ok with the time? Let me know in advance. Thank you.
Yes! I can try to be on around 3 pm. Thanks!

Hi as promised. My gate is opened for you now. Could you please come to my town to collect your villager. Thank you and see you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back