• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling New Leaf Amiibo Villagers :) Only for NL !

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Request form]
Mayor Name : Pixori
Town Name : Kokiri
Friend Code: 2423-3236-0368
Requested Villager(s) : Merry
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: 252
You have open space for villager now ?: Yes
Availability date and time: I’m in EST time. ( It’s currently 6:02PM ahahha.) so anywhere between 10AM-11PM-ish )
Time zone: EST.
Total TBT : 15 TBT ; v ;

Last edited:
[Request form]
Availability date and time: I’m in EST time. ( It’s currently 6:02PM ahahha.) so anywhere between 10AM-11PM-ish )

Hi thank you for ordering. If you send me tbt in advance I will work on your villager. Could you let me know when is your available time and date in advance. I don’t know when you will be online again. How about ? 10AM EST today 21th or tomorrow 22nd ? Are you available at the time? Let me know. I am in CET time zone. Thank you.

Hi thank you for ordering. If you send me tbt in advance I will work on your villager. Could you let me know when is your available time and date in advance. I don’t know when you will be online again. How about ? 10AM EST today 21th or tomorrow 22nd ? Are you available at the time? Let me know. I am in CET time zone. Thank you.

Ahh I can def try to be around 10AM on the 22nd! ; v ; sent the tbt!

Thank you for sending me tbt in advance. I will prepare your villager. Sure then let meet up 10AM EST tomorrow 22nd. See you tomorrow. Thank you!

I will do my best ; v ; Thank you sm! I’m on for a while now if you wanna do it sooner but I understand it not! <333

I will do my best ; v ; Thank you sm! I’m on for a while now if you wanna do it sooner but I understand it not! <333

I am in CET time zone and I was already sleeping when you post here in this thread.
See you at 10AM EST 22nd then. Thanks.

[Request form]

Hi as promised it is around 10AM EST. My gate is opened for you now. Could you please come to my town to collect your villager. Thank you and see you soon.

I am in CET time zone and I was already sleeping when you post here in this thread.
See you at 10AM EST 22nd then. Thanks.
Hi as promised it is around 10AM EST. My gate is opened for you now. Could you please come to my town to collect your villager. Thank you and see you soon.
Yup. On my way.

Requested Villager(s) : Merengue
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: 285
Availability date and time: Same as before! ~
Time zone: EST
Total TBT : 15

Hey again! I got Merry in the spot I want and I wanna give Merengue a try as well! ; v ; We can do this whenever you’re available!

Requested Villager(s) : Merengue
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: 285
Availability date and time: Same as before! ~
Time zone: EST
Total TBT : 15

Hey again! I got Merry in the spot I want and I wanna give Merengue a try as well! ; v ; We can do this whenever you’re available!

Hi again thank you for ordering. If you send me tbt in advance I will work on your villager.
I am available rn if you like to do it now. It will take me 10-15min to do it. Do you think you will be still online at the time?

If not I don’t know when you will be online again but how about 10AM EST tomorrow again? Are you available at the time? Let me know. Thank you.

Hi again thank you for ordering. If you send me tbt in advance I will work on your villager.
I am available rn if you like to do it now. It will take me 10-15min to do it. Do you think you will be still online at the time?

If not I don’t know when you will be online again but how about 10AM EST tomorrow again? Are you available at the time? Let me know. Thank you.

I was just about to lie down but we can do it really quickly now if ya want!

We can do it now! My sleep schedule is all over the place haha.

Hi thank you for sending me tbt in advance. Thank you for waiting. My gate is opened for you now. Could you please come to my town to collect your villager. Thank you and see you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back