• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling New Leaf Amiibo Villagers :) Only for NL !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Canary! Sorry I wasn't able to respond right away. I was busy last week, I'm so sorry about that. I am free today and the rest of this week! Thanks!

Hi Canary! Sorry I wasn't able to respond right away. I was busy last week, I'm so sorry about that. I am free today and the rest of this week! Thanks!

Hi are you still available?
I am here also if you are free I will open my gate for you so let me know:)
Post automatically merged:

Awesome thank you! Ill be online in 1 hour from now to pick her up
Ok:) I will be available also. Talk to soon!

Hi Bunnie moved to my town now.
Let me know when you are online.

Hi Merengue is already in my town now. One person ordered Merengue but not coming to collect her yet for 3-4 days. If you are ready to collect Merengue you can take Merengue first. Thanks let me know when you are online:)
Hi there! You wouldn't happen to be available now? It was around five am (my time) when you posted that message, I'm available now if you're ready.

Hi there! You wouldn't happen to be available now? It was around five am (my time) when you posted that message, I'm available now if you're ready.

Hi are you still available?
I am online too now.

Could you also add my friend code please. My friend code is written in first page of this thread. Thanks:)

Last edited:
Ah I'm sorry for not responding sooner, a villager just asked to move out and I'm TT'ing to get them out.

Ok. I will be online here for 1-2 hours from now. Otherwise I will come back to you tomorrow again. Would you like to do today or tomorrow? You can collect your villager anytime is fine when we’re online together.

Ok. I will be online here for 1-2 hours from now. Otherwise I will come back to you tomorrow again. Would you like to do today or tomorrow? You can collect your villager anytime is fine when we’re online together.
I just have a single more day to skip I'll be there soon! 5-10 Minutes

Alright! Sorry for the wait, I'm currently ready! I added the FC on the side, I think my FC should've been posted before.

Hi ok. I don’t see you added my friend code yet. Could you add friend code which is written in first page of this thread please?

Mayor Name : Lily
Town Name : Farry
Friend Code: doesn’t k what that is?
Requested Villager(s) : merengue
Availability: 12:00

Mayor Name Ian
Town Name :gayberg
Friend Code:3970-1103-7670
Requested Villager(s) :rosie
Requested villager’s amiibo no.:386
Availability:anytime
Time zone:mountain daylight zone
Total TBT :10

Mayor Name : Lily
Town Name : Farry
Friend Code: doesn’t k what that is?
Requested Villager(s) : merengue
Availability: 12:00

Hi Thank you for ordering. I will start working on your villager once I receive payment. Thanks.

Mayor Name Ian
Town Name :gayberg
Friend Code:3970-1103-7670
Requested Villager(s) :rosie
Requested villager’s amiibo no.:386
Availability:anytime
Time zone:mountain daylight zone
Total TBT :10

Hi Thank you for ordering. I will start working on your villager once I receive payment. Thanks.

Mayor: Tina
Town: Wonder
Villager: 264. Marshal
FC: 3282-3918-8212
Time: Currently 8am and I’m free all day

Payment: I have items (am I allowed to give more than one of the same item?)
-I have Rupee in 4 different colors
-Ramen
-Fish and chips
-Lucky doll
-I can give the remaining 2tbt if I’m not allowed to give double items

Mayor: Tina
Town: Wonder
Villager: 264. Marshal
FC: 3282-3918-8212
Time: Currently 8am and I’m free all day

Payment: I have items (am I allowed to give more than one of the same item?)
-I have Rupee in 4 different colors
-Ramen
-Fish and chips
-Lucky doll
-I can give the remaining 2tbt if I’m not allowed to give double items

Hi Thank you for ordering. I will start working on your villager once I receive payment 2tbt. I don’t need double rupees in different colours. I will just take one each items you listed. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back